What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

therevverend

Veteran
The weather's been great the last few weeks and the plants have been at their peak growth rate. Their metabolism is just starting to change, at least for most of them. Changing gears, within a week or two they should be tufting up. They're getting big, most are now over 7 feet tall. Trichomes are appearing on the stalks. I have a couple plants that have the frostiest branches and stem of probably any plant I've grown. Check out the stalk of the Purple Hindu Kush x M10. Breeding by Crickets and Cicadas.

View media item 18703409
View media item 18703410
I'm excited how she's going to turn out. She's tall for an Afghan type, 9 feet. Her sisters are all typically squat with wide leaves. She is much more gracile, tall and upright. Lovely red highlights on her petioles. Smells like bubblegum but the last couple weeks the smell has gotten complex.

My other frostiest branched plants are my (grape ape x bubblegum) X Apricot Helix. They smell amazing and are getting big. I've grown a lot of grape ape x bubblegums over the years, one of the best, but this could be an improvement.

View media item 18703411
View media item 18703412

gp7zx69

Veteran
some pics of my auto testing spot with the bangi haze. first pics are pink dart x ssh auto.
DSC_0222.JPG
DSC_0228.JPG
DSC_0227.JPG
DSC_0423.JPG
DSC_0249.JPG
DSC_0271.JPG
DSC_0274.JPG
DSC_0297.JPG
DSC_0300.JPG
DSC_0322.JPG
last pics are bangi haze and area pics, 3rd pic is after i lst the autos, till i ran out of string!

St. Phatty

Has anybody ever heard of a Chemical test, to tell the difference between male & female plants ?

Grind up a leaf or growing tip, drop it in a test tube, that kind of thing ?

I think one plant popped some Pistils yesterday but they were very small.

Hydrophile

Thanks! From left to right, Girl Scout cookies extreme, gorilla glue #4, and Bruce banner. Those are in coco. The next 6 same order but I’m hydroton.

DRorganic

Veteran
my 4 plants outdoors. There are 3 pineapple sonja.and the one in the middle is Bruce banner that reeks .there all clones from my Winter run.
Update I get sun @about 10:00 am about 4:00pm the sun is cute off from a big oke tree.then at about 6:00 pm I get a blast of light .

Attachments

• IMG_2022-08-07-18-57-02-959.jpg
    IMG_2022-08-07-18-57-02-959.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2022-08-07-18-55-52-577.jpg
    IMG_2022-08-07-18-55-52-577.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 46

Montuno

...como el Son...
Si mucho, no hay oliva, cerezo ni na, solo uvas y higos, encima hay un fuego que no logran en apagar desde 4 dias, puede que tenga que evacuar:eek::eek:🔥🔥🔥🔥☀️☀️☀️
Joder, lo siento. Andate con mucho cuidado, y ten todo listo para no tener que entretenerte si de repente has de salir corriendo. Especialmente si tienes animales, crios, mayores... Mucha suerte.

Hashislife

Joder, lo siento. Andate con mucho cuidado, y ten todo listo para no tener que entretenerte si de repente has de salir corriendo. Especialmente si tienes animales, crios, mayores... Mucha suerte.
Gracias amigo, no corro mucho peligro por mi vida, hay dos pueblos antes de mi finca, estaria avisado mucho antes. Pero me da miedo tanto por mis amigos que viven aya, tanto por ver mi casa quemar 😣😣😣😣

St. Phatty

2 of my smaller seedlings, after I gave them 1 part urine, 2 parts water yesterday.

I was a little worried.

Not sure why the wilted look.

I flushed like crazy, and now they're OK.

Guess I'll just be giving them water from now on.

The soil is part G&B potting mix, part natural clay-sand type soil, with some extra bone meal/ chicken manure/ wood ash.

Attachments

• wilt.jpg
    wilt.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 351

Montuno

...como el Son...
2 of my smaller seedlings, after I gave them 1 part urine, 2 parts water yesterday.

I was a little worried.

Not sure why the wilted look.

I flushed like crazy, and now they're OK.

Guess I'll just be giving them water from now on.

The soil is part G&B potting mix, part natural clay-sand type soil, with some extra bone meal/ chicken manure/ wood ash.

I would say that in the photo they are screaming for water...