What's new

Anything new in the works?

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
You guys have a huge catalog and a lot of interesting plants for me to grow yet. However I am hooked on your Jack. Like, big time. All phenotypes that I would consider Jack leaning are quite good.

Any chance you will be doing S1's of that Jack? Or maybe a little more sativa dominated hybrid than the AK47 (Like for example Amnesia x Jack - wow or that 96 cup winning SSH cut that goes around the Dam - wow again)? I liked the Jack47 but I found it was too sweet and typically AK47. Nice plant, but man I love that Jack.

Pretty please? :D

:thank you::huggg::peacock:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend!

Thanks for the kind words. And yes, our Jack 47 is a great strain, both autoflowering and photoperiod-dependent version, as well as Jack 47 F1 Fast Version.

In 2017 we will release some new strains but unfortunately none of them has Jack 47 genes in the blood :D

Maybe in the future, I'll keep your suggestion registered for when we think about new developments.

Thanks and sweet smokes!

tommy

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
I'm not a huge fan of Jack47 actually. I mean it's good, but not my style. I love your Jack. Black Jack is superior I think, but it's the Jack leaning phenotypes that are the real winners IMO. Not that SAD is a bad plant, I grew the fast version and was real happy with the outcome.

But damn your Jack is special.

IE: Jack Black Out - Jack Herer x Amnesia Haze

Anyway :D

Cheers.

S1 of that Jack would be amazing too I'd pay a lot of money for those.