What's new

Anyone still rocking Strawberry Cheese or Psycho-Diesel?

lovelightpower

Veteran
I bred a couple of strains quite a few years back, but I've lost both of them now.
I really miss my Strawberry Cheese and Psycho-Diesel.
I also miss the Cheese x Northern Lights and Purple Kush (I didn't breed those).
I lost over 30 mother's a couple of years back when I freaked out about the police coming to the commune I lived at and gave everything to a mate to hold for a few weeks till the heat died down. Unfortunately when I went to get them back, somehow he'd killed everything.
I'm now in a position to start rebuilding a mother collection. So was starting by trying to retrieve some of the great mom's that I sorely miss.

I have at the mo:
Psychosis,
Gelato #41,
Orange Soda,
Zkittles x OKZ
Big love to all the U.K. growers on here keeping it real. Warriors!

Last edited:
There's a a clone only cut called Campino doing the rounds in the UK atm, mainly up north I think. Not smoked it myself but have heard good things about it. Its Lillt x Cherry Spice. You might want to have a look at that. I'm running the Lillt right now and so far she's looking decent 👍 (but I'll reserve final judgement for after smoke tests obviously, lol
😙💨)

lovelightpower

Veteran
Thanks for the heads up mate. I'll check it out if it comes my way. :biggrin:

There's a a clone only cut called Campino doing the rounds in the UK atm, mainly up north I think. Not smoked it myself but have heard good things about it. Its Lillt x Cherry Spice. You might want to have a look at that. I'm running the Lillt right now and so far she's looking decent 👍 (but I'll reserve final judgement for after smoke tests obviously, lol
😙💨)

B

Benny106

I bred a couple of strains quite a few years back, but I've lost both of them now.
I really miss my Strawberry Cheese and Psycho-Diesel.
I also miss the Cheese x Northern Lights and Purple Kush (I didn't breed those).
I lost over 30 mother's a couple of years when I freaked out about the police coming to the commune I lived at and gave everything to a mate to hold for a few weeks till the heat died down. Unfortunately when I went to get them back, somehow he'd killed everything.
I'm now in a position to start rebuilding a mother collection. So was starting buy trying to retrieve some of the great mom's that I sorely miss.

I have at the mo:
Psychosis,
Gelato #41,
Orange Soda,
Zkittles x OKZ
Big love to all the U.K. growers on here keeping it real. Warriors!

Your mate sounds like a right dickhead, hope you find what your looking for bro. :huggy:

yts farmer

Veteran
😙💨)

You sure the campino is doing the rounds???

I thought the people who hold the campino are not allowed to pass her out. Just a couple months back the guy who created her(mr t) was calling out some twat for selling his campino cut, he even posted the dms between themselves where he stated he didn't want it put out there like that and the twat saying no worries ill keep her inhouse.

He's lilt cut is with a few vendors though.

Peace.

You sure the campino is doing the rounds???

I thought the people who hold the campino are not allowed to pass her out. Just a couple months back the guy who created her(mr t) was calling out some twat for selling his campino cut, he even posted the dms between themselves where he stated he didn't want it put out there like that and the twat saying no worries ill keep her inhouse.

He's lilt cut is with a few vendors though.

Peace.

Ok thanks. Guess its who you know at end of the day lol. Have you smoked it yourself?

Im just finishing up a round of Lillt now. Dont know what cut its is though.

yts farmer

Veteran
Ok thanks. Guess its who you know at end of the day lol. Have you smoked it yourself?

Im just finishing up a round of Lillt now. Dont know what cut its is though.

Unfortunately ive not tried the campino or lilt, ive seen people who have though and their comments were.all positive.

i made a mistake in previous post and said lilt was created by the wrong person, lilt was made by trichome jungle seeds.

peace.

Unfortunately ive not tried the campino or lilt, ive seen people who have though and their comments were.all positive.

i made a mistake in previous post and said lilt was created by the wrong person, lilt was made by trichome jungle seeds.

peace.

Yeah from what I remember both parents of Campino are made by Trichome Jungle. 👍 I just thought you meant theres a lillt cut that the mr. T fella found and had used to make the Campino.

my mate has had bits of the Campino, he said it was decent 🔥 Said it did actually taste like the sweets, lol.
I saw Lillt got 2nd place in an icmag cup but dont know what cut it was. This one looks decent ✔ yields well ✔ Hopefully its as good as reported 🙏🔥👊

Latest posts

Latest posts