el mani

Amazing smell.

fetch?photoid=17953880.jpg

fetch?photoid=17953881.jpg

fetch?photoid=17953882.jpg

fetch?photoid=17953883.jpg

Salu2

bushed

HMXBB f1 , been sitting in a jar for a while now, the smell on this flower is citrus, spicy and some incense.

I'm not good at writing smoke reports, I'll do my best.

Flower was vaped in a gpen dash, this is my first time vaping, I usually smoke in raw papers.

Heat setting on vape was on the red temperature range 428°F.

Taste was of lemon / lime peel , good flavor in my opinion.

Effect : I'm very satisfied with this herb right here, I was laying down on my bed when I took a huge vape hit and I kid you not, my vision blacked out for a couple seconds and I felt these huge waves running down my body, pretty intense. I got into a slight panic, and started grabbing my arm to reassure myself that I was there 🤣 🤣 . After a couple seconds my vision came back and I went to go throw some water on my face and went to go take a walk at a park. The effects are very up and happy, electric.

Loss of vision is a symptom of low blood pressure, probably caused by a drop of blood sugar levels. The panic feeling also may indicate low blood pressure, but could also be the sativa. Please get your blood pressure checked if you haven't in a while, it's probably nothing but could be something.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Finished all 90 pages and I am in for a pack (or two) from the very last F1 drop of these HM x BB. 17 year old seeds. Going to have to baby them and pray. Goddess willing, there will be a tree or two outdoors at parallel 33 next season.

manohman

So… After the sale, we found a load more of the HM x BB f2. Maybe 19 packs worth or so. We really don’t have many of the original left..

Although we aren’t open at the moment.. We might do another pop-up style shop in a few months.. You heard it here first.

Shouldn’t have passed on picking up the originals with my last order. I won’t make that same mistake twice if and when you decide to come back -I will most definitely pick up at least one pack.

It’s great that you found more of the f2’s, so more of these lovely genetics can find their way into more hands.

peace

yesum

ICMag Supporter
I just planted 8 f2's. Have 12 more that I cracked hoping they germinate, they failed to germinate after 4 days. Out of a 20 pack I got a year ago. I hope to get at least 12 plants going to provide some variation for selecting phenos.

yesum

ICMag Supporter
^^ I just have them in the fridge inside the little ziplock baggy they came in and put that in a freezer bag, and all of that inside a a airtight plastic box. Most of the 12 are now out of their shell, so pretty good germination. Only 2 of the sprouts I planted are up and growing. Just because the sprout comes out does not mean a plant will come of it, or a plant worth anything. Runts can be used but some will not flower.

Snapware is the brand of box I store stuff in I want protected. Airtight seal. Iris is the brand of container I store larger amounts of stuff in, same thing.

Im'One

So I'm wondering..when will the f1 s finish..looks like november?
any suggestions on making sure they pop?

The Zientist

So… After the sale, we found a load more of the HM x BB f2. Maybe 19 packs worth or so. We really don’t have many of the original left..

Although we aren’t open at the moment.. We might do another pop-up style shop in a few months.. You heard it here first.
Any news on this? :whistle:

Looking forward to grab a couple packs more.

Latest posts