What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone recognize this ak47 phenotype??

Samson4

Veteran
Any grow a similar phenotype? Two clones of a very strange looking AK47. Came out a pack of Serious seeds feminised ak.
The mother plant is gone. She was very symmetrical with long flexible branches. I could lst her at 8 weeks veg with no problem if I wanted to.

Momerath

Looks kinda like a very sativa dom pheno I saw 2 years ago in my garden. Took a really long time to finish, and I dont think it fully matured by the time I had to chop it. It was a hell of a producer for being so fluffy tho, so hopefully you got something similar there.

Samson4

Veteran
Looks kinda like a very sativa dom pheno I saw 2 years ago in my garden. Took a really long time to finish, and I dont think it fully matured by the time I had to chop it. It was a hell of a producer for being so fluffy tho, so hopefully you got something similar there.

Do you remember the high or taste?

dickcorn

Had same pheno took like 120 days never really gained in potency. But did have cherry scent even when cut. Not bad producer either. Just weak, nothing like straight indica pheno i had 2 years earlier

Momerath

I agree with dickcorn, I dont remember it being as potent as the indica phenos of AK, which were just knock-you-out, this was just a plain, every day smoke. Flavor to best of my memory was sweet and maybe a little fruity, kinda spicy too. Lets us know how it turns out!

You lucked out. Never seen nothing like that in a serious AK pack. Whatever that is, it is deep in the lineage. It looks like some one put 1 nevilles haze bean in your pack of AK.

Samson4

Veteran
I agree with dickcorn, I dont remember it being as potent as the indica phenos of AK, which were just knock-you-out, this was just a plain, every day smoke. Flavor to best of my memory was sweet and maybe a little fruity, kinda spicy too. Lets us know how it turns out!

Can you describe the physical characteristics of your plant a bit? Also, I don't mind low potency if it comes with a nice high.

Samson4

Veteran
You lucked out. Never seen nothing like that in a serious AK pack. Whatever that is, it is deep in the lineage. It looks like some one put 1 nevilles haze bean in your pack of AK.

That's what I figured. I searched and searched, every AK grow I could find that had pics. None of the plants had leaves anywhere near this shape, it's sativa structure is also not like any I have seen.

Harinama

It's very hard to believe that is ak47, which is generally pretty indica dominant in high and leaves. It's obviously a sativa, maybe some haze variety, maybe somehow some sativa landrace genes went nutty and took over. I'd be interested to see how long it takes to bloom.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Could be a near pure Thai expression.

AK-47 [Genetics] (Serious) Colombian X Mexican X Thai X Afghani[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Mr.Jones

stick to it - could be a winner :) - i love seeds, cause its always a gamble but you very often find very nice things!

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Looking at the pictures closly, it almost looks like it is a clone and not from seed. Not saying you are lying, just looks odd.

TGT

Latest posts

Latest posts