What's new

Anyone living in japan?

C.N.C

hey, its nice to see that im not alone here :wave: ore ha miyazaki ni sundemasu. how long have you been in japan?

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bump , im not in japan but im very fascinated about your history and the life style -
have fun here
Fj

G

haha hihi ive been here for about 2 months now im planning to stay atleast another month or so but japans killing my money much quicker than i thought (mainly cuz of the herb prices) =( how long have u been in japan?

C.N.C

こんにちわ!日本語で書き込みしても大丈夫かな?i have been here for about 8 years now and i am currently living in miyazaki.皆様、よろしくお願いします!

G

"Anyone living in Japan?"

Someone once told me there are Japanese there... but you just can't believe everything you see and hear, can you?

ahahhahahahaha

:bat:

C.N.C

ha ha.

what are the prices in your areas? lately all ive been getting is pressed weed for 6500円 in little packets. anyone know what im talking about??

Jerry Maine

こんにちわ、僕も 日本に 住んでる。 マリちゃん大好きだけど あまり 吸わなかった、危なすぎて まだ 育てない。

またね

Jerry

KenBleu

trying to visit Japan have a friend there that doesn't smoke and doesn't know where to find.... not really trying to go unless I am secured when I get there, you know? he lives in Osaka I believe or Nagano...? I gotta double check.... How easy is it for an American to get smoke there? what is the slang for it?

G

o my god the japanese il difficult but i love japan, i love anime and manga japan......i love the pussy japan but what's the school in japan (the high school)?????

duggy

how come only the japan threads are full of guys with smurf avatars? don't you guys got hobbys to attend to?

d :smoker:

G

I dont know anything about Japan or intend on visiting but that
so you're telling us that your a geek who is horny also?
is some funny shit. sorry for intruding