What's new

Anyone know caleb from csi humbokdt personally?please read

yahooman

I sent cash 3 weeks ago and have sent 4 emails,plus messaged csi on instagram....i have not got one response...its not very professional.i saved for 2 months to get these seeds and the guy womt even answer a simple email weeks after i sent my money.im pretty pissed!everyone talks so highly about this caleb guy,so why wont he return a customers email?
Does anyone know them personally???

elanius

Veteran
I dont know him personally but Caleb is legit and Im sure you will get your seeds...in fact, once you open the package, you may be surprised and quickly forgive him for not attending to the emails. No need to stress ;)

eastcoastjoe

I sent cash 3 weeks ago and have sent 4 emails,plus messaged csi on instagram....i have not got one response...its not very professional.i saved for 2 months to get these seeds and the guy womt even answer a simple email weeks after i sent my money.im pretty pissed!everyone talks so highly about this caleb guy,so why wont he return a customers email?
Does anyone know them personally???

Did you purchase through the website ?

yahooman

I wasnt at all worried about him ripping me off....he is way too highly rated for me to believe that.i just want to know if he received my money cause the last scan was a week ago and nothing since

RobFromTX

Id sure like to find a grow journal on that Mango Biche. They seem to have a great reputation, just not a lot of grow reports