What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone interested in a serious happiness and motivation grow ?

GUY-FAWKES

Some vigorous little buggers in there!

Attachments

• IMG_0153.jpeg
    IMG_0153.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23

GUY-FAWKES

Getting repotted tomorrow.
They’re quite heavy feeders . I thought they where happy on 1/4 strength but then started to look very hungry very quickly over the last couple day so upped the feed to 1/2 strength and they seem of greened back up nicely .
Another 2 weeks veg then bloom I reckon .

Attachments

• IMG_0173.jpeg
    IMG_0173.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14

GUY-FAWKES

Repot into 11l of 60/40 under 2x315cmh being veg 50% strength plant magic coco.need to get couple more pots though .

Happiness left , motivation right

Another 2 weeks veg I reckon . Will lst the happiness as needed but leave the motivation single cola.

Attachments

• IMG_0179.jpeg
    IMG_0179.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0178.jpeg
    IMG_0178.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17

GUY-FAWKES

Another week or so veg then bloom time I’d say , or there about .. probs end end of month

Motivation.
Had a slow start but once they got repotted they really hit full boost started to out do the happiness what had originally had the lead . Got a couple of runts at the back row but the rest are very impressive indeed this far 💪

Attachments

• IMG_0200.jpeg
    IMG_0200.jpeg
    667.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0201.jpeg
    IMG_0201.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

GUY-FAWKES

Happiness. These have been lst to get the fattened up a bit and look like they have taken well to it . Some need resetting again by the looks of it .
So far so good.

Both are quite heavy feeders and taking 3/4 and sometimes even full strength feed every watering ( one watering per day as lights come on)

Attachments

• IMG_0204.jpeg
    IMG_0204.jpeg
    683.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0202.jpeg
    IMG_0202.jpeg
    778 KB · Views: 18

oldmaninbc

Happiness. These have been lst to get the fattened up a bit and look like they have taken well to it . Some need resetting again by the looks of it .
So far so good.

Both are quite heavy feeders and taking 3/4 and sometimes even full strength feed every watering ( one watering per day as lights come on)
The crop is looking very good!

Kimes

Nice grow, bestest of luck there! Looking real healthy in that tent @GUY-FAWKES ..!

Not advertising nor affiliated, but after seeing this I've always been curious about Serious Happiness and look forward to see the progress on this thread..
:bandit:

Latest posts

Latest posts