What's new

Anyone in Colorado concerned about the feds in 2012?

daheadies

poppin' outta control
They did not say anything about them being medical. were they?
All I care about is the DISPENSARY SCENE on the MEDICAL LEVEL, not people breaking state law

None the less, I very much appreciate the post reguardless

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
as dispensaries we aren't Closing in Cali way too many sick patients and Americans in need of Safe Cannabis. The people will rise again!
Im all for Legalization and tax like any other commodity... I WOULD JUST HATE TO SEE MY Government take control of this..... hard to but they will try.
We need to be more educated and stop being selfish with the cannabis.
This sacred herb is for everyone.. so many have died trying to spread the Love Free the herb. I want to be able to operate better than the coffee shops in Amsterdam and provide food coffee and a place to Smoke.

LEGALIZE IT and bring the economy back.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
as dispensaries we aren't Closing in Cali way too many sick patients and Americans in need of Safe Cannabis, this is all we have left. The people will rise again!
Im all for Legalization and tax like any other commodity... I WOULD JUST HATE TO SEE MY Government take control of this..... hard to but they will try.
We need to be more educated and stop being selfish with the cannabis.
This sacred herb is for everyone.. so many have died trying to spread the Love Free the herb. I want to be able to operate better than the coffee shops in Amsterdam and provide food coffee and a place to Smoke.

LEGALIZE IT and bring the economy back.:wave:

turbolaser4528

Veteran
We can do it! The fed gov cant take away medical cannabis legislatively when the people of these states are overly in favor of it (51%+). The ball has rolled too far down the hill for them to stop it I believe, but they are certainly trying to make it more difficult for it too roll.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Sticking to the basement growing medical legal growing I don't think there will be any problems.

Ya the real hay day will be when and if the feds went after growers growing in their homes under state law for medical purposes. At least in CO personal growing and consumption is in the Constitution. There is nothing in the constitution about dispensaries and warehouses, which is why the feds have more leverage..

Skip

Veteran
Please remind the Feds of this when they decide to let big Pharma sell their medical marijuana products...

Federal officials have hardened their stance against medical marijuana following the release of a June memo by Deputy Attorney General James Cole, calling for the prosecution of those seeking to profit from the sale of medical marijuana.
So under this ruling (who ruled that anyway?), if big Pharma develops any cannabinoid products they should be forced to GIVE IT AWAY, right?

No profits for big Pharma from marijuana, that's the gov't stance now?

And like with cannabis, every state and local juridisdiction can set it's own policies on which drugs can be sold and which can't, and certainly not within 1000 ft of a school, playground or religious gathering place.

Let's keep this playing field level, and make sure the BIG BOYS all follow these same laws the feds are enforcing on marijuana growing, distribution, retail, etc.

Because we all know NOBODY ever abuses Big Pharma drugs...

So when will they start prosecuting the executives at these drug companies for plying addictive, ineffective, dangerous drugs to Americans?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's keep this playing field level, and make sure the BIG BOYS all follow these same laws the feds are enforcing on marijuana growing, distribution, retail, etc. ..
Loved you post Skip, I've always said the war on drugs should include alcohol and tobacco, the mpst dangerous and costly offenders..fat chance that would ever happen, yet that's keeping the playing field level as you point out..peace..DD

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Loved you post Skip, I've always said the war on drugs should include alcohol and tobacco, the mpst dangerous and costly offenders..fat chance that would ever happen, yet that's keeping the playing field level as you point out..peace..DD
Ya beat me to it DD. Great point Skip!! I am gonna take a little scouting trip to see just how many 'Drug Stores' violate that 1000' rule,etc.. before our next TWP board meeting.

castout

Veteran
What I don't understand, is the govt not wanting any med grower to profit from mj.......I mean, look at how BIG PHARMA profits off opiates!!!! Growers should be able to profit, just like BIG PHARMA.....only we would not maximize our profit, we would be fair and ethical. Great meds for a fair and resonable price!!!! Until it is a federal law, the peeps in med states, are still breaking federal laws. Marijuana must have a schedule change, and be seen as having medicinal value, before anything will really change. Growers are far more ethical than BIG PHARMA, yet we are the ones persecuted. I wish every grower, the best of luck.....we are always in peril because we choose to do the right thing!!!!!