What's new

Anyone here been to AMSTERDAM???

pftek

I want to plan a trip there for pleasure/research.

Is it possible to look at larger grow operations while there - see what other people are doing? Possibly learn from a long term grower?

I also want to research the different strains and such. I plan to go during the Cannabis Cup.

Any tips? or things you wish you knew when you got there?

Inkster

Yes, book a hotel in advance... and search for the best deals. i failed to plan and ended up paying 200+ Euro a night. I dont know for sure.. im pretty DAMN sure you wont be able to see anyones ops. seems pretty close knit. The coffee shops are amazing but don't smoke too much where you won't be able to enjoy Annie Frank's house/museum and the Van gohn museum... and atleast walk by and see what the Red Light has to offer :D

D

DiiZZii3

No, you wont be able to see any grow ops. Even tho everyone thinks that weed is legal in amsterdam its actually far from it. The people who grow the weed thr are actually takin a huge risk cuz if they get caught, they will be prosecuted, and will serve some serious time. Also the middle men who sell the bud to the coffe shops are doing so illegaly. Fucked up right... amsterdam still has a long way to go before complete "legalization"

pftek

hmmm that sucks... where can i go to talk to larger commercial growers? colorado? california?

Looking at 10k+ watts.

C

cyber echo

You can goto the cannabis university on the red light district... I checked it out, they charge like 3 or 5 euro for u to go tour their indoor garden, but I'm not sure if they really grow cannabis inside since I didn't take the tour.
Seems like a tourist trap tbh tho.

EvilAsh

adam is sick...nice old city great vibe....not sure about most the coffe shops there, imo the herb is nothing special... if i were u id prefer gettin something there from a local grower since most the shops dont carry proper headstash ....

as far as viewing anyones growroom in any country/state good luck... unless you are in really good with said grower i would assume there is no chance at all of seeing a room since the more people who know about an op the greater chance it gets raided... i wouldnt know anyone from anywhere willing to take the risk....

sorry bro and good luck with the trip its a fabulous city

sleestack

You can goto the cannabis university on the red light district... I checked it out, they charge like 3 or 5 euro for u to go tour their indoor garden, but I'm not sure if they really grow cannabis inside since I didn't take the tour.
Seems like a tourist trap tbh tho.

Hehe actually they have a garden in the cellar..
It was my inspiration to start growing:)
Seeing a 6ft ak-47 in full bloom and the limited amount of equipment needed, i was straight of to buy seeds and a hps:dance013:

jolee

I also want to research the different strains and such

I dont know what you mean about "research". You will be able to sample many many strains in Dam but its the wrong city to do that seeing as most of the weed is shite and expensive

You'll have a great time because its a fantastic chilled out place but the only real reasearch is to be had in the red light district :tiphat:

madnaaz

its not possible to look at larger grow operations while there bro
you only can go to the dampkring growshop they have little setups there and talk to the owner he the boss of kiwi seeds

pftek

its not possible to look at larger grow operations while there bro
you only can go to the dampkring growshop they have little setups there and talk to the owner he the boss of kiwi seeds

sup guys.

yea i'd "research" basically find out what the best strains are in terms of growing and highs. perhaps 1 indica and 1 sativa or something like that or a mixed one. looking for a dope kick ass high that'll knock you on your feet but also give you the sativa effect that everyone seems to be after.

i don't really know anywhere else that i could try that many top strains and then if i so choose buy the seeds direct...

S

stickey fingers

back in the late 90s, i went to sensi seeds in the red light, in the back of the shop they had a grow window, where from what i rember you could see a open grow room, minni sensi style, great place for info and seeds, you just have to figure out how to get them back ? good luck in the free city or what used to be.

SPECIAL THANKS GP,REZ,OJD
RIP DR JAY

Latest posts

Latest posts