What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone Growing Black Afghani?

Grojak

Man I can't seem to locate this cut, I know she's a heirloom nor cal strain but can't locate. I have ran some Royal Purple Kush from Emerald Triangle Seeds and my keeper is heavy on the Black Affie side, would love to grow the BA side by side.

Last edited:

waveguide

Veteran
maybe it's like a code... like black ops. like, try and find some vietnam black. you can get cross, but no straight black.

i got moroccan black freebies a while ago, after the freebies were up the strain info went down.

"it's the black" invisible like ninjas.

Grojak

Yea I don't know I would just love to find her…

Here is a black affie pheno (ET seeds Royal Purple Kush - black affie x bubba kush) she's almost all BA, squat, almost goes black, little stretch.

DSC_0029-1_zps44e67cdf.jpg

OgOrganics

I miss this strain dearly. It was grown in Fort Collins from the early 90s until 2012 or so when the grower lost everything. Short plant with big fan leaves that turn dark purple, almost black. Finished in 43-48 days. The best water hash I’ve ever seen came from the black afghani. I’d love to hear that someone still has it

Latest posts

Latest posts