What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone grew any of these strains?

Hi folks just looking for a bit of feedback I currently have a few strains kicking around and Ive got black sundae by penthouse seeds and zorro (which i bought from a dude last year it was full of seeds but amazing smoke) has anyone grew out any of these strains im limited by space so ive narrowed it down to these many thanks

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
They have an excellent lineup for sure. I haven't heard of them but their gear looks really cool. Maybe someone else will know more. Thanks for posting friend.

They have an excellent lineup for sure. I haven't heard of them but their gear looks really cool. Maybe someone else will know more. Thanks for posting friend.
Thanks bud for the reply im gonna give them a bash after my current grow finishes hope someone chips in soon really interested in how they will turn out thanks again for your help from a fellow stoner