What's new

Anyone ever made hash from Mexican Seeded herb

G

growit1234

Since this mexican trash is so cheap I was thinking about making some bubble hash out of it. Does anyone know what kind of ratio of hash to foliage I could expect?

Thanks

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Most likely the stems will be rather rough on the bags.. ide be careful...

MeanMr.Mustard- im thinkin more along the lines of 1-4%

Dr. D

Veteran
id check that the trichomes are intact on the herb first because if alll of the glandular heads have been knocked off then ur return will be very low and the qulity low also...do have a good magnifier??

G

Yes I have Sieved Hash from Mexican Genetics but what exactly are you working with? Is this Good cheap Mexi or Cheap Crappy Bricked Up Mishandled schwag?

Last edited:
G

swag doesn't usually make the tastiest bubble,

but's it's better than smokin' swag!

a proper bho extraction will get you the desired material

without so much of the taste,

but for solvent free concentrated,

go wit da bubble or dry sift,

the baron would do bubble, tho', for sure.

Einsteinguy

Meximelt

Meximelt

If found making oils from BHO and Iso work great on mexiswag. Iso Oil is very good cheap way. I found the ISO makes a smother tastier smoke. The yield is also better from ISO.
One oz mexiswag 25.00 = 2 - 3 grams Killer Iso Oil
I use 91% ISO FROM DRUG STORE 1 $

I'm going to run 1/4 lb in Bubblebags and will post outcome.
The return from leaves and trim in my bubblebags is amazing.
Will never make oils agian if outcome is good. I luv the hash that comes out of my bags.

Einstein :wave:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
PhatDaddyNugzYo said:
no they evaporate out.

when purged correctly, that is.
I personally find it tough to get all the ISO out, so BHO works better for me. Other folks prefer ISO. Tane is certainly harder to get and more expensive, but I like the finished product.
I've made some pretty potent BHO from schwag. I couldn't give you a percentage or estimate, but can tell you I got niiicely blazed.
cc

G

cooked cook said:
when purged correctly, that is.
I personally find it tough to get all the ISO out, so BHO works better for me. Other folks prefer ISO.
cc

yes that's what i meant...the butane is more volatile and if u get colibri it will be very pure and it cannot exist at room temperature as a liquid so it doesn't want to stick around...the iso takes a little longer and i find it harder to scrape up than the icky stick lovely BHO goo
:yummy:

just make sure to do it outside we don't want anyone burning themselves or their house down..