What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any Soda Stream'erz....gotta try this ....

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Well my 2nd biggest obsession other than the obvious....
is Soda/Pop/Coke/Pepsi/Fountain-drink/Fanta/....whatever U call it...
I have always...been a Soda~head... my entire life....
AND yes of course over the years the experience went the wrong way... and was one of the big impacts in my diet and long-term life....
I'm am of course know diabetic....it's not all soda's fault....the late night binging...don't help.....BUt the sugar contents of soda...hit me hard over the years...So I have gone DIET...and stay away from the sugar...but Diet soda is not So..so...so good.... took time to accept the taste....Well low and behold comes the SODA~STREAM machine

taking simple tap water and there concentrated syrups.... and WALLA... U got Soda.... in every shape form fashion and taste....
cheap syrup packs, and fairly cheap C02 exchange programs at most retailers....I'm hooked
LOVE MY SODA STREAM.....
but.... alas
tried a dalop of oil today in my soda.... and OMG

I'm hooked ...... buzzing~galore....
so U gotta try.....self~made Canna Soda....
the dam diet creme soda w/ OIL.... is B00bonic

not a sales pitch.....just a solid stoner self endorsement....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there's a bunch of DIY videos on YouTube to save you $$$ on co2 refills a MAJOR expense of your product.......

refill your small co2 sodastream tank using dry ice @ home:

[YOUTUBEIF]DWcRDMAA8RE[/YOUTUBEIF]

refill your small co2 tank off of a large co2 tank:

[YOUTUBEIF]wgQatZ2WghQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

add a 5 - 10 or 20 pound co2 tank right to your dispenser:

[YOUTUBEIF]lt9v1LYRdVY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

still enjoying the Soda Stream system yort? have you tried any of the co2 hacks to bring the cost down/convenience up?