What's new

Any Nute Recommendations for Organic Hydro?

Tarbosh

Running Bio Buckets and was going to go with the EJ line, but after posting many people say that they have had bad experiences..... ie, lots of foam and slime in the rez.....

so i want to run a really solid organic nute line in the bio bucket setup and I am looking for recommendations!

Lots of Light,

Bosh

guanito

I've been using Botanicare products in hempy buckets and seems to work fine.
no experience w/bio buckets unfortunately.

Solidopc

General Hydroponics does a organic hydro 3 part thing called Bio-Sevia. Never used it, but heard good things about their normal stuff.

H&G aqua flakes are the absoloute bollocks for water systems. Not sure if they are organic though. Can't be beat for assimilation of nutes, ph stability ease of use and results. Great taste from H&G stuff. I even used the aqua flakes on my soil plants a few times once it was deviod of nutrients. Huge yields from that even. Is obviously much better in hydro though, lol.

Tarbosh

looked a pura vida..... lots of great reviews..... but not really clear on how well its going to do with the nute combinations

Grow - 6-4-3
Bloom - 2-6-6

with 2 in the nitrogen dept.... would that be a solid choice?

still not sure if I should rock the earth juice or pura vida

im using the puravida and have seen gud things frm otha ppl but im having a few problems with how much 2 put per gallon in dwc setup.

Pura Vida is awesome used properly. I bet it would do just fine in bio buckets. It's already pretty available, it has been fungal composted to all hell. Thats what makes it a very unique nutrient.

Treat it as though you were putting a salt fert in, it is that available. I'd recommed keeping your ppm around 800-900 with calmag and all added in. Does well with tap water. Very acidic.

i only run about 25% organic thru my zen and waterfall systems(zen is the buckets). anything higher and algea takes over leading to root rot. i've been growing hydro for 6 years now and got fed up with 100% organics cuz both my systems are constant drip. chems do work the best in water. cleanliness and oxygen are key to a successfull water grow
picture.php