What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any maine doctors?

frankobud

i had a neck injury and find that marijuana helps out with the nerve damage. just wondering if anybody knows of doctors in the bangor, maine area it would be great
thanks frankobud:tiphat:

wally04345

an Profile
ononononon
(0) Reviews Dustin Sulak D.O.
Languages:English
Years in Practice:10
Board Certified:Yes Book a Free Appointment
Takes less than 5 min
100% Confidential and Private
Printable directions
Post visit validation services
It's Free!

Call: 866-996-9333Member Associations
Appointment Info
Office Hours: Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM,1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM,1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

New Patients: Yes
Appt. Fees: $300.00
Appt. Length: 75 min
Practice Info
Are you looking for a doctor that understands conventional medicine but knows how to get your body to heal itself? Are you looking for an alternative to dangerous drugs and surgery? Within each of us lies the potential for healing and personal growth. Every being has a healing system that, when functioning optimally, is capable of healing and preventing illness. The healing system can be compromised by injuries, environmental attack, or the adoption of unhealthy emotional, behavioral, and physiological patterns. When this occurs we experience discomfort, disease, and failure to reach our full human potential. I am an osteopathic physician, healing arts practitioner, teacher, and consultant. I work to optimize the healing system by addressing all aspects of a person: structural, biochemical, energetic, mental, emotional, spiritual, and lifestyle. I teach patients how to care for themselves, and I know that good health is much easier to obtain than most people believe. I use conventional allopathic treatments when appropriate, though there are many more gentle and effective treatments that actually stimulate health, not just mask symptoms. I am fascinated by health and I love my work, especially integrating the best of modern science and holistic healing arts. Please enjoy this site and read about the various healing modalities I practice. I am committed to empowering your self-healing and helping you live life to its fullest.

Call for appointment.

Address and Map
Full-screenDustin Sulak D.O.
228 Water St
Hallowell, ME 04347
Map data ©2010 Google - Terms of Use
Reviews of Dustin Sulak D.O.
This practice has not yet been reviewed.

E

emerald city

Some of the maine based medical M.J organization's have knowledge of doctors who will help......I have also come across a list posted on one site"mainecommonsense.org"..
If you can get to see Dr sulak you will be all set.You will just need your medical records documenting your injuries....Good luck on that...E.C/out

Latest posts

Latest posts