What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any interesting genetics in this medical list?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That is a good question friend. Man, there is a lot to choose from in that catalog. It would be very hard to give you suggestions without knowing the reasons for your medical needs. Someone here will give some suggestions. If you find what works best let us know.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Remo chemo
Liberty haze
Black triangle
These are the three I'd be choosing, but I haven't tried any of these exact croses myself.

Shamanbud

Thanks! It is for mood and adhd. My current regime is Skunk1 daytime, then moving to things like LA SAGE in afternoons, for Indica leaning in evening. So we are beginning to get good quality Canadian bud on prescription now but it is SUPER strong. Mostly I'm happy with something more mid strength!!

Shamanbud

Remo chemo
Liberty haze
Black triangle
These are the three I'd be choosing, but I haven't tried any of these exact croses myself.
I got the Black Triangle but had to return and the seal had been cooked on melting the plastic inside and frying the buds!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
depending on the source , the Herijuana is strong medicine

our Herijuana came from Woodhorse Seeds…

Rgd

Veteran
our Herijuana came from Woodhorse Seeds…
.yes grew some and bought pack for Randy way back when and it was not strong like I expected herijuana

their trainwreck had some train wreck in it but not enough

wanted both to be great

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
.yes grew some and bought pack for Randy way back when and it was not strong like I expected herijuana

their trainwreck had some train wreck in it but not enough

wanted both to be great

your Neighbor barefrog has some Arcata TW seeds….i hope to grow some this year

we grew a Herijuana x blueberry Indica last year and it is a pretty good night time smoke

420PyRoS

Those prices... wow!!

The jet fuel Gelato and MAC are decent from the list if it's the same sources I've tried in Canada.

Too bad about the black triangle, I was curious about that one. Holding a few packs of her in seeds.

Never tried it but based on the description my first choice would be Royal Moby. Sounds similar to some "White Haze" I had once which I believe was (White Widow x Haze). Perfect for your needs if it's anything like what I had.

Second choice would be Humble Warrior which I believe is another name for Matanuska Thunder Fuck.

Third choice -- Glory Sum Cookies.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Pink Kush is very popular in Canada - often using the Barney's version which came originally from reeferman. I have grown it a couple of times. It is a fairly heavy duty Indica, if you need one for pain or sleep.

Shamanbud

Do
Those prices... wow!!

The jet fuel Gelato and MAC are decent from the list if it's the same sources I've tried in Canada.

Too bad about the black triangle, I was curious about that one. Holding a few packs of her in seeds.
Do you think they are expensive or cheap??

Discorilla

Gelato and Mac are pretty good, but it's a cookie saturated market.
Warlock would be a good old school one (Skunk X Afghani 1) and so would Black Triangle (Triangle Kush x 88G13/HP). Both would be dreamier/stoney.

The prices of ounces always make me cringe a bit, though. I'd love to see dank ounces selling in shops for $100-120, but those are Black Market prices. Only way you get that in shops is with their discounts.

Shamanbud

Gelato and Mac are pretty good, but it's a cookie saturated market.
Warlock would be a good old school one (Skunk X Afghani 1) and so would Black Triangle (Triangle Kush x 88G13/HP). Both would be dreamier/stoney.

The prices of ounces always make me cringe a bit, though. I'd love to see dank ounces selling in shops for $100-120, but those are Black Market prices. Only way you get that in shops is with their discounts.
Compared to black market the legal prescribed flower is actually cheap in UK to us. We are now getting great flower where is used to be rubbish.

Discorilla

Compared to black market the legal prescribed flower is actually cheap in UK to us. We are now getting great flower where is used to be rubbish.
Better quality weed is always a plus! I'm not too familiar with the UK Markets, but I remember $400-500 ounces 20 years ago in a zero tolerance state. It wasn't the best weed, either. The market has come a long way!

420PyRoS

Do

Do you think they are expensive or cheap??
Off the charts expensive.

I pay around $100 - 110$ CAD for 28g for either MAC or jet fuel Gelato.

Here's the conversion of price between us if I paid your price in CAD as opposed to you paying our price in pounds.

I hate cookie strains btw, but I gave these two a pass because they don't cheap out on the high like most cookie strains.

Great for insomnia, chilling, stress relief and sparking up an appetite.

I don't smoke for medical purposes, only looking for decent potency and carrying effects, Apologies if I'm not helping you find what you're looking for.

Pure sunfarms makes the jet fuel Gelato over in BC, Canada and I think there is a few iterations of the MAC 1 but the couple I tried were decent.

Some batches of MAC 1 were weaker but others were stellar under the same brand, which confuses me that either they aren't using clones or the growers aren't consistent in quality of their crops.

I find this happens with dozens of other stains I've tried and gone back to buy another oz only to find its way different then the last bags quality.

Idk.

I wouldn't buy it normally but I'm stuck not able to grow my own currently.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240109_052746_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240109_052746_Chrome.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240109_052804_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240109_052804_Chrome.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts