What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any Indica CBD strains with < 5% THC and > 10% CBD?

farm3r

Hi, I'm looking for some Indica dominant CBD strains with less than 5% THC and greater than 10% CBD for the evening that's good for insomnia and pain.

I already have < 1% THC and > 10% CBD. These include Candida-1, Richness F2 and SuperRich.

I also have several 1:1 THC:CBD that are around 10% each.

Now I'm looking for something with around 5% THC or less and 10% plus CBD for those who can't tolerate high THC.

Thanks!

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
sometimes i'm unsure what is considered a caveat or too much information - others like cannatonic are around, some guys in Spain/Europe. with an overview, a generalized global view, just looking at what's around what's growing - there really are only a couple of varieties, or sources, there may even be one origin for that matter. when you consider clone distribution and 'hybrids' with similar names, similar progeny, i think it may be offshoots. like this cutting, this 'breeder''s cut, is an offshoot or a branch of another breeder's variety.

farm3r

Or you could blend with some THC-strain bud.
It's the quickest option.

You are right. I suppose I can mix the oil I make from ahigh cbd strain with some thc oil.

Now, the reason why I think I would want a plant with a certain ratio, for example 1:2, is that I want the entourage effect of one whole plant. We all know there's a lot more to it than just cbd and thc.

But I guess I can make oil from a super high CBD strain with all of it's compounds infused and then mix in some thc oil to get to my 1:2 ratio of thc:cbd. Time for some guinea pig oil experiments.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or you could blend with some THC-strain bud.
It's the quickest option.

Or......... go with a breeder that have several options to choose from and not mess around with several plants, oil. To each their own.

The entourage effect is especially beneficial in having that in one plant.

Craven_au

Hi, I'm looking for some Indica dominant CBD strains with less than 5% THC and greater than 10% CBD for the evening that's good for insomnia and pain.

I already have < 1% THC and > 10% CBD. These include Candida-1, Richness F2 and SuperRich.

Now I'm looking for something with around 5% THC or less and 10% plus CBD for those who can't tolerate high THC.

Thanks!
This may help

Old Piney

This may help

This may help

Thanks!
Sounds lovely just what I need .I'm sure you could pick an individual out of any Hindu kush open pollinated land race line . Or you could cross your CBD strain with a nice Indica and select .But this could take a bit of time and effort. But yes in the short term just mix in a little high THC Indica ( hash , oil or flower) into your CBD flower. I hope someone comes up with it here I'm interested

Last edited:

CannaZen

Thanks!
i've felt that my issues with thc stemmed from things not other than myself, when i first started smoking canna back in my 20s it was an enjoyable 'trip'. if doing it interferred by letting people down/deep sadness of giving regret to the people looking after me why i avoid high thc because i smoke cigarretes now and etcetera i dont know what it is. i just feel like when my parents are dead deep regret and sadness?

tell me about it.

CannaZen

just got off the phone with my dad, thought maybe its cause i haven't or am not listening. something like that. i had feelings like that not on thc too. the addictive component between smoking a joint, chain smoking and how that makes me feel, and then smoking more canna. idk.. anxiety and set and setting people considering me a retard things or whatever it is, things like that.. its the saddest thing regretting life.

Last edited: