What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any growers from Virginia on here!

Welcome to the forum! Good to see other VA growers out here. Where are ya from and what are you growing?
Thanks for the welcome. I'm from Washington county and I'm growing a few different strains this year. PCK, Pakistani Cherries, Mendo purp(few different varieties of) Southern Comfort from Southern Roots Genetics, and some Larry Og× Michigan cherry something. I'm also doing some research for Silberhaze Genetics on CC's Blueberry Hashplant . How bout you?

207_Tony

Thanks for the welcome. I'm from Washington county and I'm growing a few different strains this year. PCK, Pakistani Cherries, Mendo purp(few different varieties of) Southern Comfort from Southern Roots Genetics, and some Larry Og× Michigan cherry something. I'm also doing some research for Silberhaze Genetics on CC's Blueberry Hashplant . How bout you?
Right on man, I'm out in Rockbridge co. Growing greennhouse full gas, Humboldt CSI's lemon party × purple punch, and Sin City's scrumdiddlyumtious & strawberry gelatti currently. Going to run rebel grown double og chem 15 and skunktec headline (shoreline×headband) next.

Latest posts

Latest posts