What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any fellow RC addicts in here??

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Bumping an old thread...maybe there are more enthusiasts?

Anybody do 1/10 electric?I dunno shite,but would like to get into it for a hobby.Short course or off road.No racing clubs nearby,so it would just be me messing around.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Man what a old thread. Its all good tho. Im on the trail end of my rc interest for time being. I have some to sell. I have a losi 5ive too.

k-grower

rc are nice but proper gear costs lots of money, rc jet whit turbine and fpv camere would be fun for while.
i have drooled some of the rc setups in youtube and found this airbus 400 what have functioning cargo door and mechanism what pushes out little plastic troopers whit parachute, in helo form and proper range you could take some bud to your frend :).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0q4OYYHl8

clearcutter

I have a couple 1/8th scale buggies but imo nothing beats smoking a joint while playing with my Axial rock crawler. :ying:

oldnslow

Got elec helis, sized micros to a 600, and a Rustler stadium truck that does 70mph A great big yard makes it easy to step out on the deck for flying or dirt racing. Might try building an elec trainer plane this winter.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Damn been a while, I got into 1/5 scale gas. Picked up a losi 5ive and tricked it the fuck out.

IMAG5867.jpg

IMAG5853.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
Dude theyre a blast! You get that internal combustion engine fix people like in nitro rc and the ease of just starting it and go with no constant tuning and actual sparkplugs its a blast. But costly.

Latest posts

Latest posts