What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any Australian junkyard hounds out here?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My bro is a car freak...insane car freak...
And he's decided that one of the f150's he's picked up this year just has to have headlights that were only sold on Australian trucks! If this sounds like something you can get done..hit me up...at this point have no information on how many trucks there were/are or how hard part's are to come by..any info leads appreciated...and yes Australian eBay has been checked...
Here is the text my buddy sent:

87-92 Australian F Series trucks (F-150, 250, 350) headlight assemblies. Need complete left & right

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys!
Ya it has to be Australian...only place Ford installed the headlights...
Update:
Bro found the lights from an Aussie...got them...installed them.....then sold the truck cuz he found a Ford flatbed diesel he liked more...then he sold that and bought a Dodge...yes...all this since I started thread! But thank you for responses!
Anyone know a 12 step program for people addicted to buying fixing and selling autos?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I wish I had a garage so I could have a project motorcycle and War Rig. You know the movie Mad Max right? I would like to do a Wasteland War Rig custom build up machine. I would imagine it would be pretty cheap too just using junk parts, an angle grinder, and welder...

1ff540a345815d27468566909ca09378.jpg