What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any 1 got Gia green ratios from scratch?

Bio boy

The 444 and 284 are my interest you can buy each amendment individually so why unlike some companies do they not list the ratios ?
craft blend bas lists it’s 0.49oz each ingredient though I don’t like their ingredients just an example

I like the ingredients in gia green but can’t import it but I can get each amendment or almost have all except frass but don’t k ow the dosages ,? I’ve scoured the internet for it

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Good luck with that, because those gia green people guard their product ratios to keep others from copying them.

Bio boy

Maybe an exel Calculator so where lol? I got one for chicken feed it calculates amino acids protine n fats wish I knew how to change it for npk lol

Bio boy

I’ve never used GG, but you might be able to approximate if they list the ingredients. Are the ingredients listed?
Ingredients: Fishbone meal, bone meal, glacial rock dust, mined potassium sulphate, fossilized carbon complex, rock phosphate, greensand, kelp meal, gypsum, bat guano.

and guessing end of flower if just Topdress some Sop with it to make 2-8-10

EnjoyingLife

Ingredients: Fishbone meal, bone meal, glacial rock dust, mined potassium sulphate, fossilized carbon complex, rock phosphate, greensand, kelp meal, gypsum, bat guano.

and guessing end of flower if just Topdress some Sop with it to make 2-8-10
Sop = sulphate of potash?