What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another Sensi Star grow from seed, looking for the Ogre

Matagal

five fem

five fem

im got 5 fem SS seeds, but Im in I doubt if I will obtain a good keeper pheno,
I find that I have little chances of that if bought a package with 10 regular seeds.
lets see

matagal

cesartime

Rosy, what happened to the smoke report on those beautiful star plants, and what temps did you finish flowering at? what did you do to get the plants to color so beautifully?

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Right, the smoke report, I'm working on it (lol), but it will come.
My temps in the flowerrrom are always the same, summer as winter. The air conditioning puts it at the lowest 21º (70F), and close to the HID bulbs it gets maximum 28º (82.4F). As to the colors, you will have to ask the breeder. Or maybe the white scale of my camera's got something to do with it.

Thanks for the thread! I have both Sensi Star and Black Domina growing outdoors and by the looks of things the SS is going to be a way better yielder than the BD. My Stars are from some F2 beans I made last year. I am getting 3 different pheno's. This is my first BD grow, so far all I have to say is slow, slow, slow. I am hoping it kicks into gear. I am guessing it wont be ready until the end of October. The Stars look to be ready in a couple of more weeks. I also have some Sour Bubble bx3 and some g13xhashplant. Going to get the boys together and find out which one packs the hardest punch.

Matagal

smoka reporta

smoka reporta

hey rose, tell us the results....
your thread is outtaworld, but need the smoke report
to complete the plant histoty.

gooood

matagal

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was thinking as I read this thread,"sure am i glad i didnt find this until it was done-i dont have to wait for updates" now, i'll be waiting for the smoke report! lol! Great job-great pics-way to go....sub

Country Mon

Looking good! I've been looking for Sensi Star seeds for a long time now. Nobody seems to carry them that I've seen. What seed company did you get them from?

The way I'd go about finding that "Ogre" pheno is to cross some siblings. Pick your best two females (dissimilar ones if possible) and reverse one of them for pollen. The resulting F2s are likely going to give you the variation you are looking for. I love to explore F2s. Sensi Star is pretty stable by reputation, but I think you'll still see some variation.

primeform

Nice. Im going to pop a pack of the star this month. I hope to god im lucky enough to find the ogre. Thanks for the great thread!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Here is a thread:

Your plants look real good, excellent skills.