What's new

another senior stoner.....

flyingBIMBO

I started smoking this stuff almost two years ago when I was diagnosed with renal cell carcinoma. (kidney cancer) My oncologist told me since I was late stage, my odds of survival were 30% over five years. I later found out from other sources that is quite optimistic. Suprisingly, I am still here and puffing away madly. I ingest as well. I have been stoned for two years almost except for twice...I ran out. Both times I got deathly ill with infections. (remaining kidney and pnuemonia the second time) I have other health problems as well, being of 'that age' where the body begins to sputter and moan, much like an old car. I am 52, so I guess that makes me a 'senior stoner.' I find this all too funny since I was so anti-pot before my illness. Irony. God has a sense of humour. Now it seems like my whole existence is centred around pot. If not learning to grow it, pursuing it for consumption, and finding ways to afford it, then spent at the computer on sites such as this; learning about the best and most proven methods of growing pot.

slohand

:wave: flyingbimbo,howdy my name is slohand, high!!!i read your thread and ill tell ya i also must have supply filled at ALL times.dont like to run out i turn into a monster prick!so i stay pretty much stoned all day mainly for my med. probs.but all the rest because I LOVE IT, BEEN SMOKIN SINCE 1972 WOW IAM I CRUSTY OR WHAT GEEEEEZ. ANYHOO STAY IN TOUCH IAM NEW TOO THIS SITE DUDE,.......;DATER LUDE :joint:

HashOil

Hello flyingBIMBO happy to hear weed makes you feel better.That's why it was created.
Soon i'll have my first grow and i'm pretty excited about this hope to hear only good oppinions from all of you on my grow. :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts