What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another Haze thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is getting out of hand , come talk Haze in my section Connoisseur Genetics on icmag.com , all Haze talk welcome , Nevil , Sam , Dutch Haze scene , USA Haze scene , Sativa's
Friends or Foe.
Let's leave the insults or bad talk elsewhere and we can openly discuss Haze as its a huge part of our Canna scene and the more info the better.

We can all agree to disagree on things and no need to get all bent out of shape.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would be nice if we could arange a Haze category for the Icmag 420 cup if it ever gets going again.
I would love to sample all your Haze's Friend or Foe , the more Haze i can sample the better.
I would love your guys to sample the Haze's im working with.
If there is no icmag 420 next year i invite you to the UK London 420 Hyde park smoke up for a special Haze sampling session , also clouds in the sky cup October Amsterdam if any of you will be about for that event

Last edited:

OldCoolSativa

Shameful. God forbid someone actually brings some real tech to the discussion. A self-proclaimed minister of truth doesn't appear to be interested in learning something new or in an interpretation of the origins of haze that differ from what he's been told, so he uses mafiosi speak to threaten the messenger. Hallmark of a petty little tyrant. Censorship is unfortunately alive and well at ICMag.

CosmicGiggle said the thread is under review, so hopefully it comes back.

Koondense

Veteran
Haze is clearly dangerous :)
Just wanted to contribute my current haze situation.
After trying some F1 haze hybrids, Johnny's OH, Mac's THH and right now starting OJD's Nevil's x MM F2(still seedling), I can say for my personal taste the OH by Johnny wins by far. THH were strange and more open hybrid haze line.
But...
THH were not grown properly so I'll surely give them some another chances.
Now it's Nev x MM's turn ;) Thank you OJD for the seeds.

Cheers

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Yeah wondered why I haven’t been able to see the haze thread. I fucking love it and haze. Lots of creative discussions and emotions that I’m missing.

GoatCheese

Veteran
It’s not too cool if Hempy’s Nevil’s Haze thread gets closed permanently if some other people want to argue about O Haze history in it and mess things up. Clean their bullshit out of the thread and allow Hempy and others to continue their chat.

..i also can understand why Donald is quite fed up with the Haze history-drama. It’s old bag seed line of Columbian/Punto Rojo, get over it. People should grow and smoke more and talk less nonsense.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
There will always be a haze drama, because lies and misinformation have always accompanied this variety ...
And it's hard to talk about haze without talking about Sam and Nevil ...
But yes, no more closed treads, no more dramas, no more Colombian, Thai and other bs, let's focus on the plant and if someone has different ideas from yours, just simply ignore it ....

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
yeah - I'd like to see that thread back - drama and all - I've noticed that some people like a bit of drama with their Haze - lol
Haze in the mind of the inexperienced often leads to drama. You not only have to humble yourself to grow it but to consume and ride it around.
Or you end up like some of the fools spouting negative shit.

Petrochemical

I don't know I had the blessing of having some fat mango and C5 mango I had to give them to a more experienced outdoor grow to grow who knows what he did with them what he gave me back at the end of the year look like a f****** bag of hay s*** so I don't know, how ironic he works for the state agricultural dept. Lmao fuken thc caps...blow me lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts