What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another gift from "The Soul" - Jack Herer x (Cinderella 99 x Super Silver Haze)

harmonix

Greetings, everyone.

Back again for another Soulful Strain Review.

Mr. Soul gifted me some JH x (C99xSSH) beans for my birthday last year to run. These were circa 2016 and from his personal vault. Hella Gift. Dropped beans around the 4th of July, finished harvest in November and have completed initial 60 day cure. Time to share the outcome.

I ran three of these beans and got one female.

JH x (C99 x SSH) -

She's a tall one. Semi Strong Branching and she did pack on the weight nicely. Ate her nutes and never complained.

IMG-8524.jpg

Beautiful to look at

IMG-8527.jpg

How's she smoke?
To be fair and transparent, I vape. So here's the outcome using my PAX 3.

Taste: You can taste the JH and it's rotten citrus (almost apollo) flavor. For sure citrus and pepper from the Cindy and the SSH as well. This is one of the most delicious strains I've ever grown. Flavor on inhale is heaven. The taste stays on your tongue long after the exhale. Exotic, all around. Not getting this flavor profile in a dispensary. Speaks very nicely to my older sensibilities.

High: Crystal clear launch, all in the head. After hitting altitude, she brings some spinning confusion like a good Cindy would, then the SSH kicks a bit and the clarity is further muddied by the haze fog. Neat hybrid high. You can't nap on this one. You can't do math on it either :D

Yield: Approximately six ounces.

Honored to receive such a gift and grow it and share the outcome. This is of the best I've ever had in the barn and I kept cuts and also look forward to seeing what other pheno's come from the remaining beans.

Cheers, everyone.

Safe and Smart.

Harmonix

Hasch

learning and laughing
Thank you for sharing!
🙏🏼

Love your description ov the high 😁

Hope you have many more trippy moments with the lady

William76

Reminds me of the jh leaner I found in the new version of rosetta stone ,tall pheno,looks real similar,sounds like it smokes the same from your description as well.nice looking plant.76

harmonix

Appreciate the kindness, everyone.

Up next.........

"One Last Gift From "The Soul" - Chem '91 x (C99 x SSH)

Ever dip a piece of celery in Vic's Vape-o-Rub?

Yes, when menthol meets celery. More to come.

Safe and Smart.

Harmonix

Cannabrainer

Greetings, everyone.

Back again for another Soulful Strain Review.

Mr. Soul gifted me some JH x (C99xSSH) beans for my birthday last year to run. These were circa 2016 and from his personal vault. Hella Gift. Dropped beans around the 4th of July, finished harvest in November and have completed initial 60 day cure. Time to share the outcome.

I ran three of these beans and got one female.

JH x (C99 x SSH) -

She's a tall one. Semi Strong Branching and she did pack on the weight nicely. Ate her nutes and never complained.

View attachment 18802740

Beautiful to look at

View attachment 18802741

How's she smoke?
To be fair and transparent, I vape. So here's the outcome using my PAX 3.

Taste: You can taste the JH and it's rotten citrus (almost apollo) flavor. For sure citrus and pepper from the Cindy and the SSH as well. This is one of the most delicious strains I've ever grown. Flavor on inhale is heaven. The taste stays on your tongue long after the exhale. Exotic, all around. Not getting this flavor profile in a dispensary. Speaks very nicely to my older sensibilities.

High: Crystal clear launch, all in the head. After hitting altitude, she brings some spinning confusion like a good Cindy would, then the SSH kicks a bit and the clarity is further muddied by the haze fog. Neat hybrid high. You can't nap on this one. You can't do math on it either :D

Yield: Approximately six ounces.

Honored to receive such a gift and grow it and share the outcome. This is of the best I've ever had in the barn and I kept cuts and also look forward to seeing what other pheno's come from the remaining beans.

Cheers, everyone.

Safe and Smart.

Harmonix
Just the type of high I like to have right before I put an action packed anime with some sci-fi thrown in there. Awesome. I may try this combination with my own seed stock. Thanks for the vape review.

Latest posts

Latest posts