What's new

Angel '98

ice minus

Newbie here! I managed to complete my Lucky 13 Genetics Angel '98 ! From seed to harvest

My plants were cranky but I did manage to see them through as far as I was willing to push them!

Definitely got those 80s 90s Terps to them , and nice and sticky.. and these are only the bottom most buds on the lowest branch.. next branches up should be even better looking

Thanks again for all your help team ICMAG! and it says I have 15 notifications in my bubble above so my apologies for being slow to reply

Attachments

• PXL_20240610_204558474~3.jpg
    PXL_20240610_204558474~3.jpg
    958.7 KB · Views: 39
  • PXL_20240610_201648122~3.jpg
    PXL_20240610_201648122~3.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 35

Prs2xs

Newbie here! I managed to complete my Lucky 13 Genetics Angel '98 ! From seed to harvest

My plants were cranky but I did manage to see them through as far as I was willing to push them!

Definitely got those 80s 90s Terps to them , and nice and sticky.. and these are only the bottom most buds on the lowest branch.. next branches up should be even better looking

Thanks again for all your help team ICMAG! and it says I have 15 notifications in my bubble above so my apologies for being slow to reply
That looks really good! Was it grown outdoors? I grew some of this a couple of years ago (indoor) and it didn't look as nice as yours, but it is very nice smoke - Lucky13 has some good strains!

ice minus

That looks really good! Was it grown outdoors? I grew some of this a couple of years ago (indoor) and it didn't look as nice as yours, but it is very nice smoke - Lucky13 has some good strains!

Awww!! Thank you so much, I thought it turned out pretty good considering I hit a bunch of bumps in the road along the way! It was grown indoors actually, I just took it outside to take those pictures.. I live in sort of rural-ish area and we suffer from major bugs and major PM so growing outdoors was a pretty unpleasant experience for me last time I tried it.. It's grown in Black Swallow soil and HLG-550 LED light

RE: Lucky 13 this was my first experience with them but I was pleasantly surprised! I have another one of their strains I just confirmed female as well, called Deep 6ix that I'll probably send to flower next

Thanks again for the kind words!!

Last edited by a moderator: