What's new

amsterdam for new years

JohnnyATL

Veteran
will anyone be in amsterdam for new years. found a plane ticket for $322.45 ROUNDTRIP!

i couldnt pass up the deal on the flight, plus i have a place to stay for free minus new years eve. Ill be staying 20 mins outside of amsterdam for most of the time, but its a short train ride, andi Im thinking ill get a hotel with my friend new years eve so we can party super hard that night.

Ill be sure to take some pictures and let everyone see my trip, its not my first time visiting so ill be sure to hit up my a few of the coffeeshops i was at last trip and def alot of new ones.

Looking forward to all the hashish and definitly looking forward to getting my hands on some nice genetics and not having to worry about shipping :jump:

moneyshot

My girlfriend and I are going to the Dam for New Years Eve. We get there on the 26th and leave the 3rd. We are staying in the Krasnapolsky, which is right on the edge of Dam square where most of the action is happening. This will be my second time, her first, so we are REALLY stoked about the trip and the location. We will be taking a stroll to The Grey Area daily and I cant WAIT! Cheers.

Moneyshot

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
I've did new year in the Dam, it was fun but cold and wet (it normally is at that time of year)
but if you can put up with that it is a great party, just watch out for the fireworks
they launch them from everywhere and in all directions

Oh I was on mushrooms as well so my memory of it is a bit foggy to say the least

H

Hazeseeker

Damn i bet that was amazing OP:yes:, especially while on the soul searchers(mushrooms), i bet them + watching fireworks go hand in hand,
i've had the best times of my life on them,
walking down the street it's like all the houses, lamposts etc are covered in christmas tree lights (primary colours everywhere - red, blue + yellow lasers all conected in a laser type fashion to your eyes), definately good times,
trippy when you jump in a taxi at 1:00am going to get ciggies at the petrol station tho,
1 minute into the journey and i forgot where i was going, good times:rasta:

peace:joint:

C

Chamba

I've did new year in the Dam, it was fun but cold and wet

you are a harder man than me OP......

the temps here just dropped to below 70 degrees here for the first time since early Spring and I'm a shivering, sniffling mess..so count me out of being in Am'dam during NYE..brrrrrrrrrrrrrr...last time I was in Am'dam it was Summer and I was wearing a woollen poloneck jumper during midday ..lol

but then again the Dutch have a saying " there's no such thing as bad weather, only inadequate clothing"

that's true, but I'd need an Artic diving suit, a bottle of Vodka and two big, plump Italian girls on E on either side to keep me warm enough to venture outside, lol

Chamba said:
I've did new year in the Dam, it was fun but cold and wet

that's true, but I'd need an Artic diving suit, a bottle of Vodka and two big, plump Italian girls on E on either side to keep me warm enough to venture outside, lol

you know what you gotta do then :jump: