What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

amnesia haze auto indoors help

1masion11

hello peeps

ive just got some amnesia haze auto fems and was wondering if anyone has indoors as i cant find a thread any advise would be great as i can only find outdoors ???

also can someone advise me on nutrients??
i have canna coco nutrients

pro plus soil
13/14 pk
bigbud
canna A/B
flores
terra

lighting :
2 x 400 watt dual spectrum bulbs
5 x cfls
surrounded with 93% reflective paper

the question is do i need different nutrients or lights or anything help would be great as ive only found out doors on here

B

bigganjabud

Drop the soil go grab a bag of canna coco

You should be golden but have you got good environment controll? Ie temps and air exchange?

If your feelin a bit flush get a bottle of sumo boost and some terpinator and for the record your lighting seems perfect if you can manage temps

How bigs your space?

jedi5891

Amnesia Auto

Amnesia Auto

I'm sorry I can't comment on this strain, but I have grown out many Autos. Mainly sweet seeds Autos.
regarding feeding I will say this, Autos can get away with less feeds. Once a week or twice maximum if they need should be plenty. I don't go over 1.6-1.7 max. Base nutrients, a booster an a couple of additives should be plenty. Also amending soil with guano is recommended. I pulled 450g a few weeks ago off 11 Autos under 1 600w. The best giving me 49g the least was 32g
Here's a Sweets seed Cream Caramel out the 11
picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Jedi im just starting off a bunch of sweet gear sorry for the off topic statement

1masion11

ok cool will keep them in mind ill put them on the growing list of nutrients .ha the temp and humidity are bang on its 8x 10 ft its like a clean room thanks for reply

B

bigganjabud

Dude youl be golden dont forget a good wet/dry cycle

Im just tryin my first ever autos so il be in here quite a bit
Ive been growing for 5 year but aint tryed autos yet as i like to run (with scissors) before i walk lol

Im a dive in headfirst sort of guy

Oh best big of advice i can give is save yourself a packet and hit as many hemp/hydro expos as possible as they're gold mines for bits and bobs

Stay blessed

B

bigganjabud

I got a diary runnin atm mate

Strains are

Sweet cheese (black domina x cheese)

Cream Caramel (indica molotov coctail)

Red poison (green poison x rare pink afghani/pakistani landrace kush)

Jack 47 ( jack harer x ak47)

All my first autos so should be a giggle

@ the op hows it goin? London weather is shit again so im putting my babys on to 660w
To compensate for temps

That leads me to my next statement

DIGITAL BALLEST IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD

1masion11

Bad seeds

Bad seeds

Ive had nothing but trouble with these seeds 20 i got and recieved 17 and to add insult to injury only 6 have come up emailed them nothing whats the name of the dude on here again someone did tell me but lost it

djibra

I'm sorry I can't comment on this strain, but I have grown out many Autos. Mainly sweet seeds Autos.
regarding feeding I will say this, Autos can get away with less feeds. Once a week or twice maximum if they need should be plenty. I don't go over 1.6-1.7 max. Base nutrients, a booster an a couple of additives should be plenty. Also amending soil with guano is recommended. I pulled 450g a few weeks ago off 11 Autos under 1 600w. The best giving me 49g the least was 32g
Here's a Sweets seed Cream Caramel out the 11View Image

dude, what pot size did you have!?
on my first grow i had autos, 3 critical 2.0, 3 blue cheese auto, and 2 northern lights, under 600w in 3 gal pots, The best giving me 75 and the least 65g..biobizz line