What's new

Amazon sells vapes now

dddaver

Veteran
Arizer Extreme Q varies from $105-127.

https://www.amazon.com/Arizer-Extre...er&link_code=qs&qid=1564320491&s=gateway&sr=8

The times they are a changin :biggrin: I bought one:tiphat:

Wow. Went up to $127. I bought mine last week for $105.

Edit: I've been thinking about that price going up so fast. That's just fucking greed. At first I'm thinking that's why Besos is a billionaire. But now, after thinking more, I'm just pissed. I'm not communist but do believe in fair market practice. And a 25% price increase in a week is WAY excessive. I mean they have been making these things a long time. If Amazon is running short on stock they certainly can order more. But raising the price 25% because demand might be higher is just fucking greed.

watts

ohms
Veteran
I read that Amazon uses some sort of algorithm to determine prices. I've put a $120 reflector in my cart before and left it sitting there and a week or two later it was half the price and then I bought it. I was pretty shocked but happy. So a lot of times now I will put certain items in my cart and just leave it there and check on it ever so often to see if the price drops before I buy it. I believe it was because it was the last bit of stock they had left before getting a new batch in. So I suppose their computer systems can determine demand/supply and maybe even how much room in their warehouses they have available and that's why prices fluctuate, I believe.

dddaver

Veteran
I read that about Amazon's algorithms before too. I just didn't realize the extent they let them profit and assumed there were limits to price increases. Most other retail sites are following that model of the richest man in the world. The thing is, that model violates the supply and demand of economics. It works independently of supply and is designed so the seller will come out ahead, in EVERY instance. this model is hugely inflationary, the rich, top 1% always coming out ahead, no matter what, And eventually will collapse when the poor just keep getting poorer and realize this rigged system hurts them. Violently.

So Besos is promoting violence and collapse. Great guy.....Deep stoner thought for today. But it's real.

ronbo51

Veteran
I would never buy anything from Amazon,ever. If you use them as a starting point you can almost always beat their prices elsewhere. I like the thoroughness about products; ability to zoom in and see detail, exact specifications, reviews, then purchase somewhere else. Bezos is fucking satan to mainstreet.

dddaver

Veteran
I liked comparing items, reviews, and questions answered too. Used to think cool, and better than nothing. But reviews are are often boosted by manufacturers, answers to questions are often answered by customers and completely wrong. Like some woman said the temp on that Extreme Q is just Celsius, can't change it, WRONG. Easy to change to Fahrenheit. Product comparisons are usually useless. So actually it's not better than nothing. It's worse than nothing. It's BS.

Green Squall

They also increase the cost of some things if you have Prime. I stopped buying stuff from Amazon when they started pulling that BS. Their customer service is great but I don't appreciate paying $100/year to be swindled.

On a mostly ancillary note, Besos is a human turd. I hope his monocle rot takes everything from him.

They also lowered their price drop refund from 30 days to 7 days.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
who wants to be the first to review some seeds on amazon lol.... They got Super lemon haze, super silver haze, jack herer.... sheeet I'm tempted lol

bucketgirl

What you guys are missing is that this is a 3rd party FBA listing. Look in the upper right ---> "Sold by blabla and fulfilled by amazon". It's basically consignment, other peoples inventory and pricing but orders being fulfilled (that's why its prime) and supported by amazon. It's not amazon setting the pricing, put away your pitchforks and learn to read. Silly boys!