What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Am I Organic???

Sleepy

Veteran
does this qualify??
-Premier ProMix BX
-Age Old Grow & Bloom
-Liquid Karma
-Nitrozyme
-Diamond nectar
-Cal~Mag (Botanicare)
-Neem oil sprayed during veg...
City water run through water softener & R/O filter.

thanks, i am just curious, as having an organic garden was not really a goal of mine.

i did have my most successful run this way, though... :chin:

quadracer

Looks pretty good. I've heard that nytrozyme is chemically extracted. If you really want the best shit, get the cold pressed kelp from Bio Bizz. It's cheaper, 100% organic, and will blow your plants up.

Better check on the "water softener" deal...I think they use salt to soften water, not sure....Unless you're wanting to go 100% organic, I think you doing fine....LC

G

Age Old is great stuff... Your lineup is similar to mine Sleepy, with the exception of Diamond Nectar. I also use TopMax which is OMRI ceritified.

How are you using your Nitrozyme?

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
your good sleepy...and I think the ro filter will pick up any salts that the softener adds. The cal-mag is suspect...but if it is the only salt in the diet, I say your as close to certifiably organic as can be :)

Sleepy

Veteran
hey, Maistre!! been a while...

i used it as a foliar spray during veg...they really seemed to like it.

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Yeah the calmag doesn't qualify, but why use it at all?
Just substitute it for dolomite lime @2tbs/gal of mix and it will supply the cal and mag you need with the added benefit of buffering your soil ph.
:2cents:

Substitute for the LK as a foliar spray, I use it in veg and they like it alot! :yoinks:

Sleepy

Veteran
thanks, Suby!

i have a Reverse Osmosis Filter, that's why i used the Cal Mag.

i will use the D. Lime i have to supplement, thanks.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
diamond Nector is ORganic??? smells like piss and does not say organic anywhere on there. i have some but afraid to use it... instead i use liquid Karma.... Organic?? both of them???

Sleepy

Veteran
EDIT:...Hey Sunny!! :wave:

we posted at the same time.

i figured i was close, but wasn't sure.

thanks!

DIAMOND NECTAR™
Liquid Premium Organic Humic Acid
from General Hydroponics ' Website:
"Despite the low level of nutrients found in natural soil-based environments, plant growth nevertheless occurs because the smallest humic acids channel available nutrients directly into nearby vegetation. By accelerating nutrient absorption at the root boundary zone where minerals enter the plant, small particle sized humic acids optimize nutrient uptake in fast growing vegetation. Diamond Nectar applies the magic of the smallest available humic acids to nutrient rich hydroponic environments by grabbing these nutrient minerals and transporting them into plant roots for faster growth and higher yields. Diamond Nectar supercharges your nutrients in order to optimize the health of your plants and the quality of your crops.

Due to the natural nature of this organic product, variations in color may occur. Be assured each batch of Diamond Nectar is tested for consistent quality and results you can count on.
"

i don't think it says organic on my bottle...i'll have to look... :chin:

hey, SCF!! :wave:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
hello sleepy. so you think i should keep this for Vegging only? not flowering?

Sleepy

Veteran
foliar feed during veg, add to soil ammendments during flower, if you like.

i had some bad results when applying foliar spray with the lights on, so be careful...(you can burn the plants).

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
well foul taste is what im worried about, but i will use it for 1 or 2 times for flowering!!

Thank you very much for that info !!!! :joint: