What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

All posts must get moderator approval, and are invisible to normal visitors. - Is ICMAG checking all posts now?

LazuliMossy

Hi ICMAG. A quick question. I just noticed that every message I post has a note attached which reads, 'This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors (until approval)'. Please can you explain this?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ICMAG. A quick question. I just noticed that every message I post has a note attached which reads, 'This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors (until approval)'. Please can you explain this?
yes,read the tou you agreed to when you signed up

LazuliMossy

I cannot locate the TOU (or TERMS OF USE) in the rules.

terms of use.jpg

Terms of Use (TOU), https://www.icmag.com/threads/terms-of-use-t-o-u-on-www-icmag-com.182691/

Last edited: