What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alec Baldwin to be charged with involuntary manslaughter over “Rust” death

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Poor Baldwin. I like him. I dont think he loaded the gun with the real bullet consciously. Did he loaded the gun? Or he is being charged just because he is the famous person and everyone just want to attract... engagement for the process?

Remember Jerry Lee Lewis. Prosecutors and Journalists just want a spot m, fu3king a famous person is a way to go.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Given what you have presented as evidence of djt being racist how do you square your support of the democrats in general and biden in particular?
Dang I didn't think this was that hard of a question for the intellectually elite amoung us.
🤔
I understand the embarrassment you feel after trying so desperately to show "racisms" and failing so udderly that having to change the definition of the word is your only option.
😆

Fortunately bidenomics is working so well that the next election is guaranteed to go your way............lolz.

Ghozt

Your intellect is why you got suckered so easily lol.. Trying to prove you have any while supporting turd proves you don't. This is an old story told over the last 8 years. It's never mattered what anyone articulated.. You numbnuts don't believe the sky is blue.. Lots of Internet troll bots causing drama and division. Everything about turd has been posted countless times. There are prob 10 threads about it here go read the BS lol. This is Just another derailed thread because of the intolerance of other opinions. Choosing not to discuss more nonsense with dummies is very different, it gets old real quick.. Nothing re posted will alter anything you believe. I'd be wasting my time. If any of you lot claim to be old you look so much worse lol. You can't claim immaturity as your excuse.
I dont support trump, it's my intellect that has always prevented me from supporting death cult members and seeing it for what it is, politics is for stupid people with either have daddy issues who are republicans for they seek out a father archetype, or people with mommy issues who are democrats for they seek out a mother archetype. Am I too assume you have mommy issues? Issues that as an adult you never took responsibility for and corrected as an adult? I dont fall for politics aka death cult soap opera, looks like you're pretty hooked in though. It's so sad grown ass "men" not taking responsibility for their own lives, little bitch voice "It's all trumps fault" little bitch voice "it's all bidens fault". No it's our collective fault as a nation.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I dont support trump, it's my intellect that has always prevented me from supporting death cult members and seeing it for what it is, politics is for stupid people with either have daddy issues who are republicans for they seek out a father archetype, or people with mommy issues who are democrats for they seek out a mother archetype. Am I too assume you have mommy issues? Issues that as an adult you never took responsibility for and corrected as an adult? I dont fall for politics aka death cult soap opera, looks like you're pretty hooked in though. It's so sad grown ass "men" not taking responsibility for their own lives, little bitch voice "It's all trumps fault" little bitch voice "it's all bidens fault". No it's our collective fault as a nation.
Left cheek,right cheek,same old hole...........my take on American politics.

Brother Nature

Dang I didn't think this was that hard of a question for the intellectually elite amoung us.
🤔
I understand the embarrassment you feel after trying so desperately to show "racisms" and failing so udderly that having to change the definition of the word is your only option.
😆

Fortunately bidenomics is working so well that the next election is guaranteed to go your way............lolz.
You talking to me? I don’t support Biden either, I despise the system America has imposed on itself so much that I no longer live there (amongst other reasons).

If you were capable of having a grown up discussion perhaps others would do the same with you.

You could even spend some time learning how to grow cannabis on this cannabis growing site, it’s a much more rewarding way to spend your energy than trying to pick arguments with people who don’t give a fuck about your opinion on the internet.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
You talking to me? I don’t support Biden either, I despise the system America has imposed on itself so much that I no longer live there (amongst other reasons).

If you were capable of having a grown up discussion perhaps others would do the same with you.

You could even spend some time learning how to grow cannabis on this cannabis growing site, it’s a much more rewarding way to spend your energy than trying to pick arguments with people who don’t give a fuck about your opinion on the internet.
Long winded post with zero facts.......check
Emo arguments on a childs level.........check

Witty quote in the sig line to impress the intellect........check.

Maybe someday I will figure out the cannabises as well.
😆

Latest posts

Latest posts