What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ak47 auto.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
In your stage a foliar feed with Fe would be best and fastest acting.
Second best would be a mineral nutrient that has Fe(Iron). Check the nutes you have if they contain Iron, maybe you have some already..

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
that is not Fe...
if you check the difference yellowing is on the opposite side ...........

magnesium-deficiency-marijuana-diagram.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I was thinking that too but tops seems yellow in the middle as well. And Fe def shows in the tops first. Could be a bit of both deffs or just Mg. Some better pics would have helped for sure.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok i get all of that. But what about the flowering? Should I flip to 12/12 or keep it at 18/6? Because either way it still hasn't done nothing in the way of flowering. Also that clone that i took is in a pot of soil rooted and I'm keeping it just to see what happens under a 1212 light cycle. If the close starts to put on real blooms within the next week then I'm switching this plant to 1212 as well.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Well, by now it's pretty clear, if you want it flowering, 18/6 won't do it. So maybe switch to 12/12..

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So today i switched to 1212 light cycle. I guess ill have a real canna christmas tree. Woo hoo. Also the botanicare cal-mag plus. So now i can start to feed with both cal mag and the bloom food.

20211025_133631.jpg
20211025_113659.jpg

bibi40

Good thing ,
sure 12/12 is what you have to do ,
certainly not an auto !
now you are on the timeline , 2 months before christmas ....

hope 4 U this weed will be good enough :wave:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
It seems like she's starting to flower slowly. One problem I have is I can't tell if she needs water now or not yet.
20211031_105519.jpg
20211031_082706.jpg
20211031_083117.jpg
20211031_102522.jpg

Great outdoors

It seems like she's starting to flower slowly. One problem I have is I can't tell if she needs water now or not yet.

From the moisture meter it certainly looks like it but hard to say on the calibration/ function of it. The plant is certainly not showing any signs of needing water yet.
Easiest way to tell growing in pots is by weight of the pot.
I would go light on the water when watering and see where it goes.

bibi40

Cool , the 12/12 do the thing ,
put your finger 5 cm in the soil , if it' s no wet, then watering .

a plant of this size certainly need 1,5 liter every 3-4 days i thought .

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Update: now its starting to flower. By the time its finished flowering it will be as tall as me. On jan 9th 2022 it will be 11 weeks of 1212 light cycle. I might not go that long ill play it by ear.
20211102_085747.jpg
20211102_085841.jpg
20211102_085832.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So I have noticed some healthy leaves from the bottom starting to fall off what's that a sign of?
Too much water or not enough water?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok. There's more light coming soon.

so just now the moisture meter reads 2 to 4 on the dry to wetness. Should i water now or not?
Click image for larger version  Name:	20211103_094450.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.5 KB ID:	17981586
. Should i water now?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
the leaves are better indicator to see if its thirsty or not but it depends also on the medium, with enough coco+perlit in it, it s hard to overwater

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
OK so what do I do now? Also another healthy leafs just fell off. And I just have to say fuck it water cause I don't know.

Latest posts

Latest posts