What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ak47 auto.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
It is already at 70 days and no sign of flowering... if i was you i would take a cutting and i would put it under 12/12 and see how it reacts and keep another clone under 18/6 as well for control

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Auto? What auto? That plant has nice preflowers. Could be a monster yeld if you flower it under enaugh light.

DiverDave

if 70 days, it is not flower ..even with light leaks ..
no light leaks, then not flower cause of 18/6.
So conclusion is not auto, and I was seeing the tops stressed.
Maybe.. you decision .. stop that feeding and go H@o only to flush and reduce lights to 12/12 for a while and see the progress... happy growing :respect:

DD
:plant grow:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So I took a clone and put it under 1212 light cycle in my other flowering closet. The clone still has to root in the root riot cube first then into a 2 gallon pot.

I was thinking of flipping the light to 1212 to see if that makes a different in the blooming process. Ill just have to play it by ear for now.

as far as any stress im doing the best i can on not over or under feeding. Plus i absolutely can't let it get over watered. I might get another light for it ,but haven't decided yet.

20211015_100205.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
It is already at 70 days and no sign of flowering... if i was you i would take a cutting and i would put it under 12/12 and see how it reacts and keep another clone under 18/6 as well for control

Do you mean the clone will react to 1212 or are you saying to do 1212 for the plant?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So you're saying I should keep the lights 18on and 6off for the tall one and put the clone under 1212 light cycle to see if it flowers?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
whatever you can do it with the whole plant, if you have problems with its size or something,

but than keep clone(s) under 18/6 to see, if you could grow it for a long time

(i forgot to write if this plant was an autoflower, than you loose big amount of the yield if you would turn it to 12/12, that s why i told don t use the whole plant only cuttings for test)

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Well being that it still has not started to flower yet i don't know what to do with the light cycle on the tall one weather to start cutting back hours or keep it the same 18/6. I'm beginning to wonder if it's going to flower at all under 18/6 cycle.
As for heights I have vaulted ceilings so that's not much of a problem. The plants hight is around 3' 2" tall now.
And if it is an auto flowering plant then when is it gonna start a flower?

DiverDave

WHIPEDMEAT is totally right, you can keep a regular seed & auto under 18/6
by week 7~9 Auto will have signs of flowers or balls.

Take clipping from each (at this time it could be either maybe)
and take a clone to 12/12 room and before roots get any real start, you probably will see sex on either clone.
These all will be disposed of.. was just for test.

Now you will know how to proceed with your Mother plant, probably then know it is a regular plant ;)

DD

:plant grow:

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Also should i trim off some of the bottom growth?
That section isn't getting much light at all.

Would it help the upper growth any.

I also thought about attaching it to a vertical screen to spread it out a lil more for better and or more light to the plant. Would this help any or not.

20211019_114015.jpg
20211019_113850.jpg
20211019_113930.jpg
20211019_113908.jpg
20211019_113837.jpg
20211019_114045.jpg

bibi40

Also should i trim off some of the bottom growth?
That section isn't getting much light at all.

Would it help the upper growth any.

I also thought about attaching it to a vertical screen to spread it out a lil more for better and or more light to the plant. Would this help any or not.

yes it will help , cut all the lowers !!!
and if you really want your christmas crop , just figure what you have to do :wave: ( i know you figure ... )

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I think I'm gonna have to turn it to 1212 because it still hasn't started to flower yet. I did tie the branches to a heavy duty vertical screen to open it up more and so that the back branches can now get more light.

There might be a deficiency but im doing the best i can with what i have at my disposal.

20211021_093220.jpg
20211021_093233.jpg
20211021_093104.jpg