Look what the trichrome fairey did last night

2 weeks flower
Agent Orange showing some sugar
8805CIMG4014.JPG

Last edited:

bbing

3 week flower shots

3 week flower shots

Sorry for the delay with the three week pics, doesn't look like there will be any objections to my tardiness, oh well here you are:
Bull Rider

Agent Orange

Box

Box

For anybody interested, Agent Orange seems to develop waves of rapidly maturing glands (as opposed to glands that tend to develop together all at once and mature all at once), it makes it pretty active off the bat and would be one of the desireable traits I would chase after.

Bull Rider smells really sweet and perfume-like, touching glands on the stalk smells way more piney than I thought. Agent Orange is already unbelieveably dank and reeks like dead skunk in a blossoming orange grove.

:joint:

Last edited:

bbing

still backing the shallow root coco sog huh?
just so we are all on the same page, this is where it started--->
8805CIMG3938_copy.jpg

ok i'll tell; i voted for 2 plant dwc, but have been speculating about the bull running away with it (she's already pretty fat w/ no swollen calyx's yet :jump: )

bbing

Bullrider & Agent Orange

Bullrider & Agent Orange

5 week shots
I'll tell you one thing that is clear; DWC finishes fastest!

Last edited:
Here they come round the clubhouse turn! AO is in the lead by a length! BR is coming on strong around the outside! It's AO! It's BR! It's AO! It's BR!, and the winner is, by a nose.....?????!!!!!!! Tune in next week race fans! I'm almost afraid of what would happen if you put the BR into DWC.

bbing

harvest is on for AO!

harvest is on for AO!

Update...Heres some 7week shots. At week 8.5 now . The tubbler has flushed and come down, and I am flushing the sog right now.

Bullrider has bounced a bit from some burn and appears to be on track for a 10-11 week finish.

Last edited:

HATCH

Looking Good In The Neighborhood!!!,,,They Are Getting Very Dank, Congrat's On A Very Nice Successful Grow & Up Coming Harvest!!!EH!!!Later`;`Hatch`;` :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts