Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow

CrossBones

DC2 main stem at the end

picture.php

DC1 Day 74

picture.php

picture.php

a few seeds from this one too... whew, thought I might have to wait for them to show up on Seedbay someday..

picture.php

DC1 Main stem at the end and the 2 lower seeded branches not so many seeds, but enough for me..

picture.php

smells at cutting time
DC1 funky menthol fuel slight spice

DC2 strong spicy

Dave Coulier

Love the harvest shots. Its so nice to finally be rewarded for all your effort. And you got some seeds to play with in the future. Sweet! Looks like you may be trying to reveg some of them. Good luck. Hope you get a second run in with those ladies.

CrossBones

:dance013:

Love the harvest shots. Its so nice to finally be rewarded for all your effort. And you got some seeds to play with in the future. Sweet! Looks like you may be trying to reveg some of them. Good luck. Hope you get a second run in with those ladies.

No re-veg for those,, too long time... Trying it with DC1 clones for now,, Def. Clones or Seed for me... This has been a fun ride, been learning lots from all the other grows here as well, great tips from each growers style.

Also, kind've been a freeing experience to share this all with you online of all places. Still have that old bad brain wash stigma from the war on drugs..

DC2 Clones Left and Top -- DC1 Clones Center -- DC4 Right Seed

picture.php

Dave Coulier

:dance013:
No re-veg for those,, too long time... Trying it with DC1 clones for now,, Def. Clones or Seed for me... This has been a fun ride, been learning lots from all the other grows here as well, great tips from each growers style.

Also, kind've been a freeing experience to share this all with you online of all places. Still have that old bad brain wash stigma from the war on drugs..

DC2 Clones Left and Top -- DC1 Clones Center -- DC4 Right Seed

View Image

Sadly, online is about the only venue we can share our gardens freely with others without exposing our safety and security. Even so, I find it a freeing experience like you said, and I can't see myself stopping at this point. :biggrin:

GL w/ Round 2, I think you'll have lots of fun waiting for you in those lil plants.

CrossBones

30 Day Update:

Vegging Away under 1 300w Viperspectra V300..

picture.php

Spread Plants under 2 Viperspectra V300's

picture.php

DC1 Clone reveged from flowering, 2nd one didn't make it.

picture.php

DC2 Clones

picture.php

DC4 from seed

picture.php

djimb

They're looking great, Cross! I'm excited to how they do the second time around, now that you have a good feel for them.

Keep it up!

Dave Coulier

The garden looks very healthy Bones. Ive no doubt you'll outdo your last run easily. The garden is very clean too. Cleaner than mine atm...Gonna have to get on it tonight. :biggrin:

CrossBones

I only wish it would stay clean!!! Summer is here and I am only able to be around this garden for 2 days a week, Been watering more heavily this round, but much less often.. Auto pilot grow..

picture.php

group shot, DC2 clones left, DC1 clone center, DC4 from seed bottom right, BlueBerry rear right recovering from a slight led light burn..

Last edited:

Dave Coulier

They look to be in good shape even though you can't tend to them much lately. Looking forward to seeing them as they grow up.

CrossBones

DC4 Green Male

picture.php

Before Pollen Collection - Time to paint a few lower branches, I got a 20 - 30 viable seed average last round. Same Females, different Male..

picture.php

Group Shot - 3 Weeks 12/12 - DC2 Clones Left Side - DC1 Clone Center - Blue Berry Right Side.. Tent Smells "Spicy"

picture.php

Mystery Plant found in front DC2 Clone pot soil, Since I recycle soil really could be anything. Anyways, It took a really long time time to pop.. Hoping its a really old nice activity smoke seed I was trying to germ last year.. But ?? I'll leave it in 12/12 and find out... DC2 Rhizomes ???

picture.php

CrossBones

Well, Been away from these pretty much since last update, Have had someone measuring with a moisture meter and watering them as needed.. Only plain deep well H2O, no nutes or teas.. I share my first peak into the tent with you..

Group Shot - DC2 Clones Left - DC1 Clone Center - BB Right

picture.php

DC1 Clone Starting it's Color Change - Goes to Dark Purple almost Black

picture.php

DC2 Clones also Starting to Color Change, Yellows to Reds Finishes Dark Pink

picture.php

Dave Coulier

Thanks for the update Bones. Can we get some pics without the LED's next time pretty please? :) They really throw off the color. I dont know if you use any software for editing your photos, but if you do try using auto-white balance to see if it'll improve things.

Looks like you'll have an ample harvest out of DC 2. Lucky guy. Im all out of Durban to smoke, and I dont have any in flower atm. I need to fix that hehe.

CrossBones

Sorry Dave,, Here ya go.. I've been going 24/7 seems like forever now... Thank You for this smoke, Seems to come in handy at just the right times...

DC1 Flash

picture.php

picture.php

DC2 Flash

picture.php

Side Shots

picture.php

picture.php

Dave Coulier

Looking much better. That DC1 is looking stellar there. Glad you're still enjoying the smoke. I wish I had some to enjoy when Im stressed out. At least someone is getting to enjoy some DP right now :)

CrossBones

Right before harvest. 11 weeks give or take..

DC1 clone - Flash

picture.php

picture.php

DC1 clone - under a 6000k / 3500k florescent tube shop light

picture.php

DC2 clones - Flash

picture.php

That's all for now folks.. :dance013:

djimb

Cross, those girls are stunning! They're doing really well for being relatively untended. Keep it up!

Dave Coulier

Crossbones you've got so many nice tops that will need trimming soon. Im sure it'll be more than you can handle, so please send all excess my way please :)

Latest posts