What's new

Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow

oldbootz

All the best for your seed run!

Could you take a shot for us with the LEDs off and using the camera flash?

CrossBones

:) - Flash

picture.php

Dave Coulier

Your garden looks much nicer and healthier when you dont have the LED's on in the photo Bones :). Keep up the good work!

CrossBones

Your garden looks much nicer and healthier when you dont have the LED's on in the photo Bones. Keep up the good work!

Sorry Gang, :dunno: My First Online Thread Anything Ever, Still figuring out what to post or what not.. Speaking of Flash, Didn't even know how to turn it on until you asked oldbootz.. I can't see to well anyways, so bright is good for me.. Here's some Flash Pics for you and all you Lurkers, Yes, I know your there, Didn't realize just how many times this thread has been seen, so humbly, Thank You for following along..

Not much need for the upper net :(

picture.php

picture.php

DC1

picture.php

DC2

picture.php

Last edited:

CrossBones

Mind You, DC3 was put out to freeze about a week ago..

Only watered approx. one cup per day or every other or so depending on needs, never did do a deep water with these. Shallow Roots, Only used the top 1/3 to 1/2 of a 3 gallon pot in the end.. Bottom half was fairly dry actually, Maybe I'll man up and give DC1 & 2 a 2 liter deep water next round..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CrossBones

How cold has it been out there? It looks like it was handling low temps pretty well.

Mid 20's F Night - Mid 30's F Day, even got light snowed on once or twice.. Holding up real well.. Still got him in the bin out there stripped of soil now..

Dave Coulier

Mind You, DC3 was put out to freeze about a week ago..

Only watered approx. one cup per day or every other or so depending on needs, never did do a deep water with these. Shallow Roots, Only used the top 1/3 to 1/2 of a 3 gallon pot in the end.. Bottom half was fairly dry actually, Maybe I'll man up and give DC1 & 2 a 2 liter deep water next round..

View Image

View Image

View Image

That plant held up pretty good considering temps were so low. Glad to see they're hardy when exposed to outdoor conditions.

Ive had similar experiences where bottom 1/3rd of container doesn't get enough water thus no roots. Now once a week I give my plants an increased watering, where I give maybe an extra 20-30%. Helps moisten more of the media without having overly saturated conditions for extended periods.

CrossBones

Good Tip on watering Dave..

Peak in the Tent - Day 36

picture.php

Day 36 Thru Led Glasses, my Flash Shots came out blurry..
GDP Left - DC1 middle - DC2 right

picture.php

GDP left - DC1 right

picture.php

DC2

picture.php

DC4 and a few clones each of DC1 & 2

picture.php

CrossBones

Fall Colors in Spring

picture.php

DC2 with DC1 Purpling Leaves Behind, this is how they look through my glasses.. Temps - high 74f / low 63f

picture.php

CrossBones

- Flash Shots - Peak in the tent - Day 64 -

picture.php

---- DC1 ----

picture.php

---- DC2 ----

picture.php

---- GDP - DC1 - DC2 ----

picture.php

---- GDP - DC1 - DC2 - Green Umderneath ----

picture.php

Climbing number of ambers thru-out the upper canopy, Time to harvest some tops, only pollinated a few branches of each by hand, so, much smokable, sticky spicy sweet smells..

CrossBones

DC1 - Ate of couple of lower sacs - Maybe I shouldn't have, Tounge is still a bit numb.

picture.php

DC2 - Na nA Na nar - Pushing the color to far.. Stress...

picture.php

Dave Coulier

Loved the first shot you posted there Bones. The purple of the DP really stands out among the other plants in there. Funny how much more purple they are compared to the GDP! :)

How much longer till you decide to harvest?

CrossBones

Loved the first shot you posted there Bones. The purple of the DP really stands out among the other plants in there. Funny how much more purple they are compared to the GDP!

Day 70 - The GDP is starting to turn, just not as pronounced.

GDP Left - DC1 Right

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Even the Blue Berry far right started purpling, it's contagious Dave..

picture.php

picture.php

CrossBones

How much longer till you decide to harvest?

Started with DC2 - Day 70

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Few Seeds I made look done, but never hurts to leave em in as long as possible.

picture.php

Original main left, took 24 branches off along the main stem, slight super crop and defoliate, We'll see if she will pump out some more while I work my way around the tent, back to the tent to percolate.

picture.php

Last edited: