Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow

Dave Coulier

Im glad you're still with us Bones. We dont want to lose you around here :). The plants are beginning to look better. Are you giving watering only lately?

djimb

That new growth is looking great! Can't wait to see them flower.

Glad you're we'll and with us!

CrossBones

Im glad you're still with us Bones. We dont want to lose you around here
smile.gif
. The plants are beginning to look better. Are you giving watering only lately?

That new growth is looking great! Can't wait to see them flower.

Glad you're we'll and with us!

Have had many close calls in this life, amazing we make it as far as we do with all the stupid dangers lurking about our daily lives.. Thanks for the words of encouragement..

Yes Dave - 4 to 6 Cups plain water for all 5 plants almost everyday for the last few weeks.. nothing else.. raised lights a bit and light timers down to 17 on 7 off. I didn't measure the organic nitrogen in the previous 1 gallon transplant, guessimated and got a bit burned.. with too much light and being as dry as it was, hurt... I don't know if they completely recover 100% but seeing pistols on #1 and 2.. #3 being a bit behind should start to show better soon.. I'm terrible at scoping in that small to read the plant..

djimb - I can't wait to see them in flower as well, hopefully soon, they need a bit more development to fill in the holes...

Dave Coulier

Have had many close calls in this life, amazing we make it as far as we do with all the stupid dangers lurking about our daily lives.. Thanks for the words of encouragement..

Yes Dave - 4 to 6 Cups plain water for all 5 plants almost everyday for the last few weeks.. nothing else.. raised lights a bit and light timers down to 17 on 7 off. I didn't measure the organic nitrogen in the previous 1 gallon transplant, guessimated and got a bit burned.. with too much light and being as dry as it was, hurt... I don't know if they completely recover 100% but seeing pistols on #1 and 2.. #3 being a bit behind should start to show better soon.. I'm terrible at scoping in that small to read the plant..

djimb - I can't wait to see them in flower as well, hopefully soon, they need a bit more development to fill in the holes...

Not to mention the dangers we sometimes put ourselves in. Either way, Im glad you get to continue growing this amazing plant.

Keep up with the plain water for another 2 weeks, and I think you'll see normal healthy leaves again soon. Maybe you'll get that 3rd female for all your troubles. *Fingers crossed*

CrossBones

Not to mention the dangers we sometimes put ourselves in. Either way, Im glad you get to continue growing this amazing plant.

Keep up with the plain water for another 2 weeks, and I think you'll see normal healthy leaves again soon. Maybe you'll get that 3rd female for all your troubles. *Fingers crossed*

DC3 was hoping too!!! till I saw a little stem under a ball... guess I didn't stress him out enough to switch sides...

picture.php

Since my ventilation fans for the HPS pull from the tent and suck out all the RH in winter here, Figured I try another LED as they seem to hold the environment better here. Added a R300 from the same company as the other 2.. They claim 80% Red 12 band supplemental full spectrum,, we'll see... So many light choices these days, If I like these I may build my own cobs from kits down the road.. but each cob needs a fan and they seem to run hotter than leds from my research thus far... I don't like the idea of so many little fans waiting to fail.. Changed enough on my computers already over the years... Everything's running at 386 watts same as the 400 HPS, but with better light coverage at the sides, why I started looking into supplemental in the first place.. temps up slightly to 82 high at 84.4 so far testing tonight with passive ventilation..

BLURPLE

picture.php

BLURPLE SPREAD

picture.php

Two More Weeks :( Red Baby Red :)

CrossBones

Not to mention the dangers we sometimes put ourselves in.

True Dat...

Either way, Im glad you get to continue growing this amazing plant.

Starting to get that smell at the slightest of agitations.. 1 Boy 2 Girls ain't too bad.. Afropips Durban Poison Repro, who would have thought anyone would ever get that chance again ??? Seems very ancient so far to me, almost dinosaur like times.. Others in the tent this round, The Generic Durban shows pistols as well, and the BlueBerry is a known girl who's mom I've been enjoying recently.. All three lights running temps and humidity back to normal 80F - 50RH. I want to see if the red light stretches DC1 and 2 a bit to set the net... Thanks Again for the opportunity mate !!! It's been a real test for me too so far..

baduy

True Dat...

Starting to get that smell at the slightest of agitations.. 1 Boy 2 Girls ain't too bad.. Afropips Durban Poison Repro, who would have thought anyone would ever get that chance again ??? Seems very ancient so far to me, almost dinosaur like times.. far..
Yeah really got this missing link vibe, Nice to see many grows of this strain.

CrossBones

I know, I know, What's going on with Dave C's wee ones... Quick peak in the tent.. Yes it is nice to see so many grows.. So many different ways to get to that same happy ending...

picture.php

Top Row: Generic Durban - Male DC3 - Generic BlueBerry
Front Row: Fem DC2 - Fem DC1

Dave Coulier

Now that Ive seen the plants without the LED, they look even better than I thought. I would consider doing some light feeding over the next week and see how they respond.

CrossBones

Glad you said that Dave, picked up a few bags of EWC the other day and top dressed in a cup each to get em moving again..

Was looking at giving DC3 a haircut, but then saw your update Shooters.. Went back and gave em a second look and found his pre-flower was purpling too... Hope he stays that way...

He was really starting to like those red leds, moved him back to the blue corner..

Awesomeness.. :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CrossBones

As most of us in the U.S. are flipping there clocks forward an hour tonight. Some of us are debating on rolling their timers back.. I started at 18/6 and have been deducting 3 minutes on each cycle side every so often so far this go.. sitting at 16:30/7:30 tonight, considering that these most likely will be seeded and overall grow timing is starting to come into play... I may just flip to 12/12 and get em thru the process.. They are looking better, but - started getting a bit warm this last week, 86F at the canopy level and show slight heat stress on some upper leafs.. Got em back into comfy zone 74-76F.. These LED's are certainly a bit of a learning curve as to heights and effects. Installed a net tonight and have been watering with Dyna-Gro at a rate of 1/4 tsp to 4 cups H2O, 1 Watering of Hydro Guard only, 1 Watering of Recharge only, and twice added 3/4 to 1 cup EWC top dressings.

Let's Take a Look --

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thejact55

Looking good crossbones. When you thinking about going 12/12?
LEDs are a bit odd. Ive had mine for about a full year now. I keep em at the top of the tent. Even still i find they make the plant more compact and result in smaller leaves than even my 1000 watt hps. Do you find the same thing in your experiences?

Dave Coulier

Your garden is continuing to look better and better Bones. I bet you're itching to flower them out soon. Hope it'll be soon, so we can start to see some buds stacking :).