What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

African Strains

Montuno

...como el Son...
ZAMALMYSTIC [Zamal Mafate '80] * [(Original Misty * Jack Herer) * Afghan]:
2020 " pheno Zamal Mafate"):

Cogollo de la cosecha del 4 de Diciembe del 2020 pasado a día de hoy, tras pasar más de 7 meses en bote de vidrio:
La potencia sigue siendo alta/muy alta, con una parte física excitante/cafeínica, y una parte mental limpia cerebral/introspectiva/creativa. No he experimentado ni bajada de potencia ni tolerancia por el uso, con el paso de los meses (si he notado una ligera bajada/tolerancia con la King Congo feno Congo Point Noire, pero sigue subiendo bien, y además es la que más tengo y fumo con muchísima diferencia, je).
Su sabor sigue siendo muy afrutado y fresco .

ZAMALMYSTIC [Zamal Mafate '80] * [(Original Misty * Jack Herer) * Afghan]:
2020 " pheno Zamal Mafate"):

Bud from the harvest of Dec 4rd 2020 passed to this day, after spending more than 7 months in glass jar:
Potency is still high/very high, with an exciting/caffeinic physical side, and a clean cerebral/introspective/creative mental side. I have experienced no drop in potency or tolerance from use, over the months (I have noticed a slight drop/tolerance with the King Congo feno Congo Point Noire, but it still goes up nicely, and it's also the one I have and smoke the most by far, heh).
The taste is still very fruity and fresh.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just started some Malawi Gold from Hartigear. Will see how it goes. Ran a Golden Tiger before and did not like the high that much, too hybrid in effect I guess. It has a Malawi line in it. Ethiopian was good but not great for me. The Indian lines are ahead of anything I have at this point.

acespicoli

ace malawi any good? been looking at that for awhile and congo maybe the last strain i add to the collection for awhile till i run some of these want it to be a good african strain

Thcvhunter

Veteran
ace malawi any good? been looking at that for awhile and congo maybe the last strain i add to the collection for awhile till i run some of these want it to be a good african strain

This thread is not in an ACE subforum, so Im allowed to speak:

Depends on if you are into integrity and well-sourced genetics.
If so, No - ACE is not any good

Depends on if you're into genetic purity.
if so, No - ACE is nkt any good

But, its a potent line and more NLD than a lot of the rip-offs on the market

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Thcvhunter, i like the ace malawis , the killer Malawi and fruity Malawi both have very potent phenos. That being said im sure its not pure malawi , maybe 87.5% and tamed down with other stuff . Ive grown hundreds of seeds from all over malawi and never once found anything as chunky or dense or compact or quick finishing as the ace stuff. Same goes for malawi gold and all the rest. The pistils are a dead giveaway as well.

The outcross they used was PCK - hence the colors and "Killer" narcotic effect