What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afghani #1 Grow 2020

engine

Here I have an Afghani #1 grow that I did about 3 years ago. Pretty hidden.
DSCI0986.JPG

Two weeks prior harvest
DSCI1005.JPG

The day of Harvest:
DSCI1012.JPG

Many growers would notice it's more Sativa-Like growth, yeah that's typical for land race. The effect is a typical indica couch-lock though.

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
well hidden indeed , good job on picking that spot for a gorilla grow

nice looking plant too

did you feed it?

any problems with bugs?

engine

well hidden indeed , good job on picking that spot for a gorilla grow

nice looking plant too

did you feed it?

any problems with bugs?
I used organic compost mixed with pigeon-shit but 3 months later this humus converted to sand! Then I had to use NPK granules to prevent a more serious mineral deficiency.

I had no problem with fungus or pests or whatever, so from this side you're safe. But the Fertilizer consumption is high.

engine

Beautiful work Bud! Always admire the beauty of a well grown Afghani 1.
Many thanks X15. But I'm not Bud of the GermanChuckerCrew of HanfBurg previously and now on OverGrow. But I know him of course and had a chat about two weeks ago.

Reactions: X15

X15

Many thanks X15. But I'm not Bud of the GermanChuckerCrew of HanfBurg previously and now on OverGrow. But I know him of course and had a chat about two weeks ago.
Oh my bad! Sorry I say Bud too often lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts