What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afghan Kush

tetragrammaton

Veteran
I believe this was harvested a week or two early based on the fact that it's not as dense and filled out as it should be, but I've had it curing for about a month, and it's legit and really nice.

This is my night time bud. I have built up somewhat of a tolerance to where I'm able to smoke it during the day, but at first, it would just knock me out, mid day, or during a wake and bake, it would be time for a nap.

Has a variety of pleasant smells when ground. Sweet, astringent, hashy, zesty.

On inhale the first thing I notice is pine, and then I notice the typical sweet "kushy" taste. This has a very strong smell when burned, but a pleasant smell (IMO) of freshly ground coffee and sweetness. Smoking, leaving the room, and coming back, it's similar to walking into starbucks, with sweetness, coffee, and skunk.

Birds eye view, and another attempt at a macro.

Attachments

• 20191219_230520-0.jpg
    20191219_230520-0.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 20191219_230719-0.jpg
    20191219_230719-0.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 78