What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

afgani , ducksfoot and c99 f2 ..

G

guest123

hey everyone , i popped in a bunch of seed the other day that i received compliments of gypsy , ... i often have striking probs here , nothing to do with the seed , just pests like ants and snails and whatever else can get them .... but on this occasion i went and purchased a small hot house for striking seeds in ... i popped it on the board that holds 6 flouros in a cutting room i have and wahla .. in three days we have 98% stuck and off ... looking foward to seeing how they perform ... all i need to do now is something about those damn grasshoppers outside ...

hey wally,

ducksfoot from gypsy :stuckin: huh

i remember some pics of some c99 you grew out before and i gotta say some of the finest looking buds ive seen, it will be interesting to see what ya can do with the afghani :D

good luck mate, be looking foward for some pics to come in the near future,

take care

EDIT: hey wally about those hoppers you tried either a garlic,chille,lemon spray or neem oil?

~HG

Last edited:
G

guest123

yea fun to get some of my seed back to play with , nice to see if they are and diff to anything of late , i grew quite afew of them as youd imagine and the seed gypsy has was my favourite batch ... lookin foward to seein how they go , ill do a grow/smoke report of course ...
yep lookin foward to the afgani myself , i think itll love the warm days and cool nights we get here in winter .. as for the cindy , well i need to look for a male there , got a nice f4 pineapple mum , that stinks of pineapples evenin veg , so need to do something there , would ideally love to grow a whole crop of cindy .... thanks for dropppin by hopeful , good to see ya aroun d...

wolfshadow

Wallys webbed indica.

Wallys webbed indica.

Hey wally.

I am in the process of growing out Some of your WI.It does look just like A ducks foot.It will be a month or two before I think they will be worthy to take some pics of.They are doing real well and seem to be very stable.

As soon as I can figure out the gallery here I will get it together and post some pics.
Peace!!
<ws>

G

guest123

cool wolfshadow , lookin foward to seeing them , there is a diff between them , the sativa and indica , to look at apart from the obvious ... the indica has quite crinkly leaves , ;youll see if you had 2 to compare i spose .. yep shes pretty stable thats no doubt , and the smoke is great , i just need to do some work on improving the bud yeild and size , some improvements lately have had ;me thinking i was closer ... ill pop up a pic once i load it ...