What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Advice on measuring hydroponic EC

Good evening everyone, as the title suggests, I would like some advice on how to manage EC in my hydroponic system with autoflowering plant. Looking around the web I found these indications, are they reliable?

- germination phase: 0.6 - 1.0 ec
- growth phase and first flowering: 1.0 - 2.0 ec
- last flowering phase: 0.6 - 1.0 ec

Regarding the PH measurement and lighting time , I think we agree that the value of 5.8ph and 20h of light can be good !

Thank you

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Good evening everyone, as the title suggests, I would like some advice on how to manage EC in my hydroponic system with autoflowering plant. Looking around the web I found these indications, are they reliable?

Regarding the PH measurement and lighting time , I think we agree that the value of 5.8ph and 20h of light can be good !

Thank you
Need a few more details. What kind of Hydro are you running? What kind of water and fertilizer are you using?

I'm using a hydroponic drip irrigation system ( Platinum Hydrostar 40 ) and about fertilizer I buy from GHE, the Tripart series:

-Tripart Grow Terra Aquatica - ex Flora Gro
-Tripart Micro Hard Water Terra Aquatica - ex Flora Micro
-Tripart Bloom Terra Aquatica - ex Flora Bloom
-Final Part Terra Aquatica - ex Ripen

as for water, I use normal water from home

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I'm using a hydroponic drip irrigation system ( Platinum Hydrostar 40 ) and about fertilizer I buy from GHE, the Tripart series:

-Tripart Grow Terra Aquatica - ex Flora Gro
-Tripart Micro Hard Water Terra Aquatica - ex Flora Micro
-Tripart Bloom Terra Aquatica - ex Flora Bloom
-Final Part Terra Aquatica - ex Ripen

as for water, I use normal water from home
You are good to go except for the water. I don't know what your water is like. Tap water in my area will not grow hydroponic weed, without a lot of problems. I use only RO or rainwater for the best results. Some people use tap in areas with extra clean water but we can't here. As far as the EC goes, follow the fertilizer table by the book.

kuku32

Thank you
you are ok but at flowering you push hard.i play 1,2 max 1,8 ec at flowering

Sei a posto, tranne che per l'acqua. Non so com'è la tua acqua. L'acqua del rubinetto nella mia zona non farà crescere l'erba idroponica, senza molti problemi. Io uso solo RO o acqua piovana per i migliori risultati. Alcune persone usano il rubinetto in aree con acqua molto pulita, ma qui non possiamo. Per quanto riguarda la CE, segui la tabella dei fertilizzanti come da manuale.
ok, here in my zone the water is clean fortunately !

Latest posts

Latest posts