What's new

Additional Beneficial Nutrients

ganjarific

Hey everybody. Got a question for the wise. If I was to get liquid nutrients (micro, grow, and bloom), what other beneficial products could I get? I'm new to the seen. thanks

-grific :abduct:

ganjarific

im thinking of buyingthe following:

Liquid Karma (humic, fulvic, amino acids)

seaweed based booster with natral grow hormones, amino acid, cytokines and vitamins

Budswell organic tea (worm castings, bat and sea bird guano)

Nitrozime (micro-nutes, bio-stimulators, amino acids, growth hormones)

Micro, Grow, and Bloom locally made liquid nutirents

any suggestions would be great. if i shouldnt get all of this, plz let me know

-grific :abduct:

G

SuperTea bat guan and worm castings for veg and some budswell bat guana for bloom both in liquid form, as wellas some topmax for bloom startup an tasty buds.

Good luck

Avid

mosess187

Hey peeps whats up im new to this too but, i've been using earth juice grow and bloom and laso some foxfarm big bloom..... and the ej grow has(bat guano,sea kelp,sulfate of potash,feather meal,blood meal,oat bran,steamed bone meal.) Bloom has(bat guano,seabird guano,sea kelp,sulfate of potash,steamed bone meal,oat bran,rock phosphate.) the FoxFarm BigBloom has(earth wormcastings,bat and seabird guano,rock phosphate,sulfate of potash, and norwegian kelp.) you can even use the bigbloom for Foliar Feeding! :wave:

G

Guest 2535

What medium will you be growing in? You should look into some beneficial microbes to increase your root mass. For instance, Plant Success contains mychrizial (bad spelling) fungi.. that particular type of fungi has been shown to increase root surface area by up to 700%. I use the full advanced nutrients line of beneficials. Pirahna (fungi), Voodoo Juice (bacteria), and Tarantula (bacteria). A bit pricey, but well worth IMHO. I think GH is about to come out with a cheap-o version of beneficials. You dont necessarily need all that, but you need some way to reproduce the organisms in nature. Just using a complete medium with compost like FoxFarm Ocean Forest is a good start, but you can take it waay past that if you choose.

G

guest123

i add liquid potash , its excellent for making those flowers really bloom ...

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
EA/EN

Earth Ambrosia-thousands of different types of beneficial fungi and bacteria

Earth Nectar- fulvic and humic acids plus biological stimulator... food for the good guys.

3legdog

All these nutrients/boosters... sound great :yes: just remember to get a good set of ph adjusters while you at it as they will definetly be of use....i like the EJ all natural powder ph adjuster it mixes easy & only requires a sm. ammt. with big results :yoinks: Best of luck with your new program & i'd grab a bottle of the EJ catylyst or the new Botanicare "Sweet" while your shopping Peace 3ld :wave:

G

En & Ea for sure.
Only mycorrhizal liquid stimulant i'm aware of.
Not sure if cannabis is fungal or bacterial dominant though.
Sure does a number on trees and lawns though

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Mycorrhizal fungi...The beneficial effect on plants is manyfold...

Mycorrhizal fungi...The beneficial effect on plants is manyfold...

Mycorrhizal fungi...
this beneficial fungus occurs naturally in soil...
...The beneficial effect on plants are many.
The mycorrhizal fungi grow in the plant's root cells or as a root sheath.
The fungus' filaments grow outward from the roots, penetrating into the surrounding soil. The effect is that the root's reach is extended, sometimes by as much as 1,000 times the length of the entire plant root system.

These fungal extensions transport nutrients from the surrounding soil back to the host plant.
The fungi assist the plant in its uptake of nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K), sulfur (S), magnesium (Mg), manganese (Mn), copper (Cu), calcium (Ca), iron (Fe), silicon (Si), aluminum (Al) zinc (Z) and water.

All the mycorrhiza takes back from the plant is carbon (C) that it needs for its own growth and reproduction. This lopsided symbiotic relationship is truly beneficial to the plant...

...Increased growth rates in citrus crops have been shown to be up to 200 percent for field-grown and over 2,000 percent for citrus in fumigated nursery soil treated with mycorrhizal inoculant. The plants are more resistant to drought and environmental stress, and have increased transplant survivability. These healthier plants are less vulnerable to pathogens.

"Mycorrhizal Fungi "Plant Success" [brand] products are easy to use & cost effective.
They contain 12 species of beneficial mycorrhizal fungi & biostimulants to enhance transplanting & sowings.

The unique formulation of biostimulants (including humic acids) contributes to plant growth & feeds the mycorrhizae to insure the colonization process.

Endo & Ecto mycorrhizae fungi are included in the mix & therefore may be used on most plants from annual vegetables to coniferous tree species...

Application Rate: Use 2 tablets for plants up to 1’ tall, 4 tablets for plants 1-2’ tall, etc. Simply place the tablets at the bottom of the transplant hole & within 1” from seeds."

There are many new Soil Myco products on the market,this stuff ain't rocket science to manufacture.
Another good one is "Organica Plant Growth Activator" (PGA).
Many ecto/endo fungal products are being marketed to tree planters specifically..
My friend dipped the roots with a product called "Biorush starter mix" when he planted a bunch of baby evergreens last fall and they are already really taking off, good stuff.The U.S. forest Service uses similar products for reforestation projects.

IMB :)