What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

acknowledgements/awards/achievements

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
arjan was scared to smoke my gear. but franco joined in. no tobacco too lol.

ask him how potent my gear is

med-man

bigbag

Veteran
hehe just buggin', that's what i thought...lol did he beg u for cuts also ? how did Franco find your kush strains in comparison to the ones they offer ?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no, i gave him freebeesm the way i always do.

franco loved my conkushion. he may have loved the name even more.

looking forward to force smoke non tobacconized chronic with arjan this year lol

med-man

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lime kush or something. Sarah said that you had a strain that was like 7-up or sprite.

Like to see that one.

Keep up the great work!

R.Fortune

cateros

you guys think northern lights and grapefruit are highs? top shelf? lol in bc? lol okay.

first pics to go haha? i am sure...

med-man
I have to chime in here as well I am a mmar compliant grower as well but from Ontario , the only growers who run northern lights and grapefruit are not legal growers, like me or medmaker they are more the likely cash croppers growing for big yields , or they are newbies.
Seriously If I go into the closest dispensary the top grade strains they Have Are Purple Wreck, Cannatonic, Chemdog and sometimes Critical mass. A strains would be juice, jean guy ( depending on grower this can be a top grade however), purple kush, and mids Northern lights 5 , Durban poison, and then for 4 bucks a gram you can buy a mixture of all of the above but as just tiny little busted buds not shake they use a large screen to extract leaves from tiny buds.

Also I have to ask med as I have been licenced for 10 years now and been growing off and on for my own use since I was 20 , I am wondering back in the mid 80's the first purple weed I ever smoked was always called purple indica was this true for you.

cateros

yes.

cannabis hates phosphorus. i like the ratios from a.n.

i prefer me tea with my stacker and 3 boosters. big diff

med-man
So you agree that potassium is more of a bloom booster as well, as far as I ever new the only reason for high phos levels in bloom is due to the fact that it is more soluable then other nutrients and is easily washed away in outdoor crops so , because of seeing that trait outdoors all companies increased there use of phosphorus, but didn't make the neccesarry changes for hydroponic gardening where we control all the nutes our plants get and for the last 20 years there hasn't been much change in the ratio of phosphorus used in flowering nutrients.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i notice plants draw up most stored p during times of stress, transplantsm heat and especially drought.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lime kush or something. Sarah said that you had a strain that was like 7-up or sprite.

Like to see that one.

Keep up the great work!

R.Fortune

i have a couple different lime kushes running 4 plants right now, with 4 more almost ready to flip. i will take some pics for you tonight,

med-man

Last edited:
C

c-ray

yes.

cannabis hates phosphorus. i like the ratios from a.n.

i prefer me tea with my stacker and 3 boosters. big diff

med-man

cannabis does not hate phosphorus, *provided the ratios of supporting elements are in line.. au contraire phosphorus is actually extremely important for a plant to function at peak vitality.. unfortunately in a pure hydro system it is very hard to get the calcium up into the range where a plant can utilize phosphorus to it's greatest potential..

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh no? run supernatuarl brand nutes. they dump more p into the mix then any other company that i have witnessed

all you get is half the yield you should have of bud that burns black with a 3 week flush

you dont work for supernatural do you?

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Hey man! Finally signed in so I can comment. Grabbed a few different seeds of yours from VSB. Purple painkiller was the first on I popped and not even 12 hours 8 opened. In 27 hours they are popping through the soil!!! Unbelievable man so happy! Can't wait to see how many ladies I get.... The wait begins."

youtube viewer - alexrichpatterson

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"The seed appearance frightened me at first. I did a 24 hr soak, placed them in paper towels, and they popped fast, and unlike anything I ever experienced, the seedlings had a fragrance. 24 hrs after being placed in jiffy pots, some even have a tap root 1/2" long. Most vigorous seedlings I've ever seen."

- arboles , ty forum

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Originally Posted by 420grower
"I want to say something about this extremely colored gentleman,He was one of the most caring booths at the show,seed prices at extremely excellent low prices,a real compassionate grower/breeder,wasn't able to purchase,but sure would have,
THIS IS ONE OF THE GOOD ONES FOLKS,peace brother"

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
posted by michigan medman-

"This is nice and Med man brand for sure is well worth the time and effort.
We have been so impressed with his W.C.S.D. and we were inspired to use his headband for breeding projects and hope to experiment with this strain next.
This breeder knows his stuff and WAS FAR UNDERRATED and know that he has won many awards, and now released top signature strains, that can't be beat.
We use Oaksterdam University, Jordan of the islands, Chimera, TGA subcool, Greenhouse,Kaliman, and last but FAR from least Med man brand HEADBAND, CONKUSHION, AND SILVER SURFER, are right there with the guys that have been around for years.
We stopped using DNA GENETICS as they are overpriced and forgotten where they came from and besides Med man's genetics are better, they produced better we're more tolerant to any issues, spider mites, fungi, and summer, heat issues. Forget ABOUT RESERVA PRADA, THE MOST OVERPRICED AND OVERRATED bunch of conceded people. Just ask them a question via email. You will see what's going on.
Now shoot a question to Med-MAN-BRAND SEEDS ? The guy is awesome and will go out of his way to help in anyway he can. Bottom line try his genetics and you will wonder why you didn't try them sooner.
Thanks Med man brand. We're happy to see your years of work recognized and awarded!!!!"

thanks dudes

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from you tube :)

"hope your well and as always I send you goodly vibes!
do not know if you saw my latest vid featuring your beans but hot damn, WOW
sitting on your website right now looking at all the amazing beans you have in your selection and knowing that I will be getting more of your quality products (if I had more disposable income I would not hesitate to invest in more of your products, from switching to your tables to using your nutes exclusively but alas like most we are the working poor and things like that need to be saved up for) I digress tho for getting off tangent.

With so many beans to choose from I am at a loss as to what I would like and that is the reason why I send this to you.

Where do I begin in being able to express what I would enjoy, the qualities of the SRSS jumped out at me and that is why I snagged those, the surprising aroma from the Tahoe OG x is blowing my mind (damn shame only one of those was a girl and that I needed the room and did not have time or space to get cuts off of her)

I like to know I am medicated for one when I do imbibe, cannabis that I take a hit or two off of and I put the doobie down for a few hours after that is always a good quality.

Obviously the smell, taste and body of the smoke are important but not a deal killer if it is potent (which I believe all your strains are), bag appeal is nice but since I am not big on the retail end of things it is no biggie.

I do not know what else to add at this time. I respect your knowledge and efforts and if you have any ideas as to what I might like please feel free to make suggestions or query's of your own.

Again I hope you are well and life is kind to you, your friends and family Thaddeus.

peace, pass it on

Buddha

livin' HARD & dyin' FREE!

ps
if you prefer being addressed by anything else let me know and you can message me here or on my other Youtube channel"

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from my email:

Yo , man no pic on yhe prsk wcsd srsk and lsd today they are do fuckin crazy. I want them to be perfect there just starting to swell the west coast tips are turni purp and some of the prsk leaves on the underside. Your gon a love these pics it would be good to show as a unknow grower on your behalf I tjink . All with your nutes. They are so fuckin awsome . Ugg. Man the silver rock star WOW I was gonna elimimate it after this but I cant it is so unique and chunks. The prsk is fuckin HUGE and coated. I hope the next few weeks does nothin but good. Dude no co2 eitheir iys gonna be an unreal bump.
I show the one with 4 nodes as well when I do. Man I am a proud as biach right now.lol.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"thank you. not often you find someone who is willing to go the lengths you do. With your values, ethics and results. its a win win to support you."

"I know my $ goes to supporting an ethical individual who is genuine about helping people."

-d.d.

from facebook

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"they are only a few week's old but impressive they smell when you touch them and the seed's where very quick starter's as well"

-j.s.

from facebook

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Thanks med-man i was shocked at the speed your plants clones can spit roots, i took about 30 clones from the g13/hp, three days later i took my clones from your plants. By the time two of the other plants rooted all of yours were not only rooted but starting verticle growth in the tray. No hormone or anything with yours, cut stick it in a plug and wait 8-10 days."

-haulinbass : icmag

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Hey buddy, sorry to interrupt you bro...I realize you are busy as hell.....wanted to
say thanks my friend...Not sure if you remember, but I contacted you a year or 2
back regarding samples of your seeds....well you sent me your SS, PPK, and
Headband....and man, were they phenominal! I mean top shelf buds bro!"

- s.h. via email