What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE's Honduran / GT @ 37 N

Wonder if they will finish by Christmas here...

• Advice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sativa heads

• Those in the Know

• Total voters

Sparkus_Maximus

Here they are, vegging and LST'd in anticipation of their upcoming stretch...

Attachments

• IMG_20220902_155249963_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220902_155249963_HDR.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20220902_155206215_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220902_155206215_HDR.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20220902_155020952_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220902_155020952_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20220830_223030314_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220830_223030314_HDR.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 50

Sparkus_Maximus

Thanks all👍 I've never ran GT or Honduran, but both have been on my mind for some time. Not sure if they will finish before December, but will be protected from the cold temps, so hopefully the photoperiod will finish them for Christmas🤞✨

sneezydog

the honduran i had was light and gently lemony, with a breezy gentle effect.
Gt was orangy and cartoony, love the feeling. felt like tigger from winnie the pooh....

Sparkus_Maximus

GT is.. dunno... kind of cannabis wonder in all sense :) i done one grow under a single 250w hps light, 150days flowering, then i could smoke for one year, and that smoke is no joke :D, i love GT
Neither GT or Honduran are showing sex -yet. They're going through their stretch at the moment, with one GT -skyrocketing above the others (possibly a male?). I'd love to ask Dubi some questions about finishing both of these exotic strains here @ 37 N. The cold won't be a problem, they will be inside, receiving Southern-Exposure Sunlight. I'm just wondering about an estimated finishing time for these, in my Latitude. I've heard about the notoriously trippy potency of Golden Tiger, it's why I decided to undertake 2 GT's and 2 Hondurans as a (side-project) as my main -run consists of mostly Indicas (NL, Anesthesia, Skittlez) 9- week finishing strains. That way, I can have them to keep me medicated, while I patiently wait for the exotics to finish, by Christmas @ 37N (hopefully). Also have 1 Orient Express lady, which started flowering around 10- days ago and I understand O.E. will finish faster the the others on my current menu from Ace Seeds.

Last edited:

Sparkus_Maximus

the honduran i had was light and gently lemony, with a breezy gentle effect.
Gt was orangy and cartoony, love the feeling. felt like tigger from winnie the pooh....
Yea, I picked both as a result of them being exotic sativas, to go nicely with my (mostly Indica) main-run. Variety is the spice of life, and Ace has some Great Ones to try! I assume both GT and Honduran will finish around the same time (12-14 weeks), hopefully no longer than that, here @ 37N

Latest posts

Latest posts