What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace send to US again

Jimdoors

Has anybody else been upset that they stop shipping to US when I pay money for seeds I want fresh stock I want to know for sure they are not fake I know there are us distributers but thats bullshit if every US growers message dubi and say no more ace intill you ship to the US bet they start again its called boycotting no disrespect to dubi my favorite breeder since simon from serious seeds told me to check them out wanna say aces 2nd year of business just think its wrong I bet ace had more sells to the US in there first ten of all other countries just a guess. Whats everybodys opinion?

revegeta666

Not talking on behalf of ace seeds but since you asked for opinions, my opinion is that you are a fucking clown sir (no disrespect). 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 The entitlement to claim "no disrespect" while also calling for a boycott, just because you're offended that a company doesn't send seeds to your country... just wow.

Buy your seeds wherever they are available and quit behaving like a 5 year old.

Last edited:

Keif Cake

Veteran
I don't have a clue why they stopped shipping to the states, but I always figured it was due to too much liability of being intercepted and confiscated, costing them a lot in realized and unrealized revenue. If they were worried about what happened to Emery, I doubt they would be shipping bulk orders to trusted distributors to be sold in the States.

But yeah, boycotting is fucking dumb when there are 2 solid options for getting the genetics at reasonable prices, and far better prices than I was paying to order from overseas.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I got my Lebanese from Dubi. I was growing them when the house burnt down. Still I was able to get my beans out of the fridge. Am I disappointed, he no longer ships to NA? It's his business to do what he pleases with it. Don't like it. Shop elsewhere. Nobody, owes anyone, anything. I don't like this new sense of entitlement that is growing exponentially.

RobFromTX

You cant boycott one of most...............who the hell are we kidding the MOST important seed bank for landrace preservation. They are the most legitimate and honest place ive dealt with. Other banks should have to live up to their standards

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Dubi stopped shipping to the States for many reasons. One of which is the Hostile attitude he is often met with when people get upset. Meanings are often lost in translation, but as an American I know just how fast we overreact and blow our tops. For us it's like an expected reaction that lets people know we're Serious, but to many of our European counterparts, we just look Crazy. Like unpredictable, dangerous to know Crazy. These guys take the Month of August off. Meanwhile we're sending angry emails about a tiny little order that seems more trouble than it's worth. Another stems from the increased scrutiny packages from Spain received even before the Pandemic made it worse. One headache after another for people who strive for a lower stress life. To me, Dubi is like a Brother I haven't met personally yet. I respect his Work and admire his Style and sense of humor.

RobFromTX

Their honduras x panama. This is like the "drive into the sunset without pants" of cannabis strains. I could smoke it all day

Attachments

• IMG_20220813_112647902.jpg
    IMG_20220813_112647902.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:

iTarzan

The answer is seedsman. They have Ace seeds and ship to the USA from inside the USA.

Whatever seeds you buy from whatever vendor be prepared for the "you spent too much, they are scam breeders" crowd. There is an endless supply of haters around.

For the record Marc Emery deserved everything that happened to him. He bought seeds by the pounds, labeled them fake strain names and narced to save himself. He should not EVER be mentioned in the same sentence with Gypsy or Nevil.

herbgreen

Veteran
For the record Marc Emery deserved everything that happened to him. He bought seeds by the pounds, labeled them fake strain names and narced to save himself. He should not EVER be mentioned in the same sentence with Gypsy or Nevil.

:ying:This is what youre refferring to...Marc Emery did hard time and As far as I can tell never Narc'd anyone out directly like Rezdog w/signed a piece of paper its public record

Emery threatens to rat out customers:

Marc Emery:

" First of all, we are not losing customers at all. We have never had so much interest in the seeds we sell. Any problems experienced can be dealt with if the complainants stay polite, but once they become abusive or begin posting heated, crazed rhetoric, then we terminate any interest in dealing with that person.

I find this abusive behaviour unfathomable considering we have their address and pertinent details of what they are doing but somehow feel they can abuse us and provoke us. I wouldn't be doing that to anyone I had sent written proof to that I was growing marijuana/requesting marijuana seeds.

Fortunately, we have never had to resort to dealing severly with miscreants who don't understand their self-incrimination."

Last edited:

iTarzan

Even if he didn't narc anybody out directly it would still be narcing. I don't think that is the whole story herb green. However, I can move on from that and concentrate on how he ripped people off with bogus made up seed strains that he charged good money for while buying them buy the pounds for cheap.

We agree on Rezdog. Rezdog is already being accepted back. Positive talk about rezdog. He is making money in the cannabis industry again.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Has anybody else been upset that they stop shipping to US when I pay money for seeds I want fresh stock I want to know for sure they are not fake I know there are us distributers but thats bullshit if every US growers message dubi and say no more ace intill you ship to the US bet they start again its called boycotting no disrespect to dubi my favorite breeder since simon from serious seeds told me to check them out wanna say aces 2nd year of business just think its wrong I bet ace had more sells to the US in there first ten of all other countries just a guess. Whats everybodys opinion?

Have no fear Young Grasshopper. When a tree falls to block the creek, its flow changes to pass around the obstacle. For the purchase of Ace seeds to be shipped stateside, I highly recommend Ali Bongo seeds headquartered in the UK with shipments going out of Spain. Top-notch service, uber-stealth shipping, fast delivery, reasonable prices, and not one lost shipment thus far.

All roads lead to Ali Bongo. https://www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk/search/?q=ACE

grayeyes

The answer is seedsman. They have Ace seeds and ship to the USA from inside the USA.

Whatever seeds you buy from whatever vendor be prepared for the "you spent too much, they are scam breeders" crowd. There is an endless supply of haters around.

"you spent too much, they are scam breeders". That's why I trade not buy seeds. Otherwise you get the latest 15 year old's idea of what hybrid would be nice.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I recently did an Ace seed pack buy via credit card with North Atlantic Seed Company. Shipped quickly, flawless transaction.

Customs on both sides of the pond have cracked down. Credit cards are reported, and hardly accepted. OaSeeds was my go-to, but that got screwed up.

I would send seeds to the server fund but i won’t because of customs and American jails. Buying seeds off Seedbayis always good.

Latest posts

Latest posts