What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Acapulco Gold Live Resin and ECSD Shatter

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Acapulco Gold Live Resin.jpg

RMS

Attachments

• ECSD Shatter b.jpg
    ECSD Shatter b.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 88
  • photo2112031.jpg
    photo2112031.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 89

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
Cool Mitch Hedberg quote!! I like when he said, "I haven't slept for 10 days, because that would be too long."

Awesome Resin and shatter.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
The ECSD shatter is some crazy insane A Grade face ripper shit with a pungent sour fuel taste. A sativa lovers wet dream.
Click image for larger version  Name:	ECSD Shatter a.jpg Views:	33 Size:	110.6 KB ID:	18087841

The Acapulco Gold live resin isn't as potent, but it too is some killer shit. Wonderful gold sweet flavor, and the perfect buzz to enjoy your afternoon.

The Lemon Mint dry sieve is best enjoyed at night, as I find it helps me sleep. It's excellent for relieving pain. I like blending it with with an indica bud to smoke.

The Hurricane OG dry sieve is another crazy potent face ripper sativa. One hit with an espresso definitely revs your engine. I like blending it with a sativa bud.

The Durban Poison live resin pictured below tastes like carrots. I find it gives me a numbing mind and body like high, more hybrid than sativa....:kos:

Click image for larger version  Name:	ECSD Shatter a.jpg Views:	33 Size:	110.6 KB ID:	18087841
Durban Poison Live Resin - tastes like carrots.........:smokey:.......what's up Doc......???? :smoker:

The Blue Goo is my favorite go-to sativa hybrid, and it's analogous to a decent hot sauce.....you can put that shit on everything....and I often do......:D....just that !!

The Grease Monkey THC Diamonds are way potent, with a heavy duty body narcotic like high.....perfect for late night.

The Banana Mango live resin is a powerful indica, and knocks you out with one or two hits.

The Funky Charms dry sieve is also very potent, and tastes like fruit loops. Perfect for that 6:00 PM blast to usher in your evening.

:smoker:

RMS

:smoweed:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Columbian Gold dry sieve....:pimp3:.....it arrived sporting these big heavy incredibly aromatic chunks !

Columbian Gold Dry Sieve a.jpg
Columbian Gold Dry Sieve b.jpg

This dry sieve has intense terps/strong nose. An open bag will stink out an entire room.....:devilish:

When smoked it gives a racy, trippy heart palpitating intense sativa high that takes me back to the 70's......:love:.......spicey sweet on the pallet. Very potent.
Columbian Gold Dry Sieve c.jpg

California Orange live resin.......:smoke:........ mega intense orange taste & high !!
California Orange Live Resin a.jpg
California Orange Live Resin.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts