What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ABC(Australian Bastard Cannabis),Dizzy,Bindi,Mongy Madness

Amrot

So I came across only one mention so far. On the instagram, doctorsticky fingers mentioned the wild ABC, which was collected by his acquaintances a few kilometers from his hometown in NSW. But it is probably just a remnant of cultivation in the last century. However, his ABC is very unusual, I've never seen a similar expression.

G

Yeah I very highly doubt it was found in the bush. And it being found conveniently right after CSI and painted forest did an heirloom preservation run on them.

teide

Veteran
Yes, it seems too convenient.
how is the double outcross coming along, liltree? The unconventional crossing might probably require a huge population to find the few recessives.
If you have the space, this might be a quicker way than recatching the leaf gene in f2 after each outcross.

teide

Veteran
Right now I have one auto Jack herer in flower. It has been dusted with site 4 pollen. I will also need a huge population to search through to recatch the leaf and auto trait in f2.

G

Nice one teide,

Still only a thought, haven't started the next generation yet. But other mutant works are going well. Just a time thing being so many generations.

Liltree

ABC (Subterfuge 1) X Freakshow F2 selections.

ABC can be high yielding and high quality 👌

High hopes for the F3 mutants

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220427-191105_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220427-191105_Photos~2.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 290
  • Screenshot_20220427-190902_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220427-190902_Photos~2.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 553

what_can_there

Hello, there is a Hungarian guy who claims that he is breeding both ABC and Freakshow. He posted pics of his plants, you should contact him.

Last edited:

teide

Veteran
That sure is big, liltree! Seems even bigger than subterfuge leaves, well done! Looking forward to more updates!

Liltree

Dooligah (improved ABC polyhybrid) getting ready for release!

Attachments

• IMG_0665.JPG
    IMG_0665.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot 2023-04-08 at 2.40.25 pm.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 at 2.40.25 pm.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
  • 20230227_221422.jpg
    20230227_221422.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 106

Latest posts

Latest posts